chapter nine

Lafayette's POV~

"What the fuck, Hercules?!" I yelled in embarrassment. I open my mouth to say more, but a his hands cover my mouth. I glare and shake my head slightly.

"Laf, you gotta be quiet. I'm hiding from Lexi." Herc whispered softly, carefully taking his hand away from my mouth.

I nod and rub my arm self-consciously, looking at the ground. "Are you trying something?"

Herc tilted his head in confusion. "What?"

I look back up at him, making eye contact. "Are you trying something?" I repeated.

"N-no." He answered quietly. "Our first time isn't taking place in a shower."

I sigh in realif and push some of my hair out of my face. "Good." I say with a giggle. "You coming in with clothes on comepletely ruined any chance."

He looked look down at his dripping wet clothes and mumbled curse words under his breath. He took his shirt off and threw it out of the shower, leaving me to stare at his abs. They were...amazing, to say the least. He pulled his pants off, leaving me to blush. He started to take off his underwear, but looked back up at me. "Is this okay with you?"

I nod slowly and look away, trying not to pay attention to the man in front of me who was stripping. It was difficult as the man was literally 9 3/4 inches...

I was trying to focus on anything else, anything that wasn't Hercules, when I feel a warm hand move my head so I'm looking at the person I'm trying to avoid. He smirks slightly and chuckled. "You like what you see, don't you?"

I bit my lip and look away. "G-get out." I mumble.

Hercules furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What? Why?" He questions, getting concerned.

"J-just get out, Hercules." I whispered, shifting uncomfortably.

He nods in understanding and kisses me on the cheek before leaving the shower. "Bye, Laffy." He says softly.

I hear a door open, then close and sigh in relief. Good, he was finally gone. I bite down on my lip with force and look down, seeing that my grip on my lip wasn't the only thing that was hard.

"Merde..." I mutter and slid down the shower wall. "What are you doing to me, Hercules?" I groan.

Alexander's POV~

Here are some random facts about me-
I'm only 5'2,
My favourite colour is green,
and I'm a FTM transgender.

Surprise, I guess?

Well, that's not the only surprise. Take a seat, get some popcorn, and get ready for a wild ride, my friends.

I yell Hercules' name at the top of my lungs, wanting his attention. I sound like I'm mad so the other two won't question me.

I run around our dorm room, desperate to find him. I check in all of his regular hiding spots, expect the shower given Lafayette went in there earlier.

After about twenty minutes of searching, I see Hercules in his room. I smile at the fact his and Lafayette's bed are pushed together. They're really cute together.

He looks up from the dress he was sewing and looks at me, instantly tensing up. "I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry." He apologized frantically.

I enter the room and shut the door behind me. "No, you didn't do anything wrong." I say softly and sit next to him.

"Then what's wrong?" He asked, setting the dress aside.

I take a deep breath and mentally prepared myself. Hercules was the first person that I'm telling this to. "I-I'm pregnant."

His expression turns from confused to concerned and soft as he pulled me into a warm hug. I couldn't help but cry into his chest. This was slowly ruining my life. I couldn't be pregnant. I'm in college. I don't even have enough money for McDonalds, how can I afford to have a child?

"It's okay, Lex." Hercules whispered, rubbing my back in a comforting way. I just nod and keep crying. I needed to let it out. I really did.

Yes, I believe I would be a good father, but I'm afraid that the actual father wouldn't be.

Oh, and before you start assuming, John isn't the real father. I plan to raise this baby with John. I plan to treat him like he's actually the father of my child, but he's not. He's just not.

The thought of the actual father makes me cry more. I don't know how he's going to react. Will he absolutely hate me? Will he block me out of his life completely? I think I could handle it, but my biggest fear is him actually caring. Him loving this baby. Him cradling the baby in his arm as he tried to calm them down. If he walks in, see's the baby and I both asleep, and kisses us both on the forehead whispering a faint "I love you."

What if I fall in love with someone else?

A/N- I got bored and added angst.
I should say sorry but I'm really not.
Well, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm just hella uninspired lately.