Injury ~ Imagine

Whilst you where performing blood sweat and tears on stage and did a jump you landed bad on your ankle and heard a snap causing you to collapse on the floor and hold your ankle in pain. You held in your scream and just let out a small whimper. The music cut out and the boys rushed over. Jimin bent down in front of you. "It's going to be okay we're going to get you fixed" you nodded and kept your eyes shut. You felt your head lifted slightly and placed back on someone's lap opening your eyes to see Yoongi. Some staff members rushed on and started to look at your ankle. Namjoon spoke with the manager on stage about what to tell the fans who looked on concerned. Hobi and Jin tried to make you laugh but it didn't work. Namjoon walked over and squatted down to talk to you.
"You're going to the hospital". You nodded your head as tears rolled down your cheeks. Jungkook scooped you up and carried you off stage as a staff member held an ice pack on your ankle. After placing you in the van and saying goodbye Kookie went back to the stage.

———

"TAE GIVE ME MY CRUTCHES" you shouted from the sofa. But it was silent. You look over to Hobi who was laying opposite you and he shruged. "KIM TAEHYUNG BRING ME MY CRUTCHES OR I WILL PEE ON THE SOFA!" You hear fast footsteps and then you see Tae and Jungkook rush in with your crutches handing them to you.
After peeing you go to Namjoons studio because he was doing a vlive and you wanted to say hi to army and apologise for not being able to dance at the concerts. As you open the door you see Namjoon and Yoongi talking to the phone and you smile and wave behind them earning their attention.
"I wanted to say hi and thank you for all the supportive messages you guys have sent me. I appreciate it very much and I promise I will be ready to dance in a few weeks and I will work my hardest to make sure it's perfect". Namjoon helped you sit down in a seat and you three all answered some questions on vlive before they insisted you rest.