Bon voyage ~ Part 1

A/N ~ Someone requested for a bon voyage scenario where jk is Lanis bf. I'm going to do 7/8 parts to this "short story" but if you guys want another member as her bf I can do another bon voyage short story for you 😁 I shall post all other requests in the morning as I am extremely tired and going to bed now. Night

Me and Hobi were dancing around the patio when the producers told us we were going to go to Hawaii. We were currently on tour so this was a nice break even though we were going to film it will still be fun. After a while me and Hobi finally sat back down so the mangers could continue speaking.
----------
We had packed and we're now waiting for our flight. The producers had told us to sit with our own bodyguards just for safety reasons. The first flight was fine cause we all slept but then we got to the lounge to wait for our second flight and we're told that we would be in our own from now on. Which meant they were giving me my passport. I kind of stood there holding it and staring at it. "Il look after it" Yoongi took it out of my hand and gave me a warm smile. I had a look around the very small airport just to see what they did and I managed to get a beach ball. When I got back it was time for our second flight and we're all scattered around the plane. I ended up sitting on my own in between two men who would give me looks every now and then which made me so uncomfortable. But luckily the flight was only 30 minuets so I was soon reunited with everyone and Kookie. When we saw no one filming he quickly leant down and kissed me. "Did those men do anything?" I shook my head and he smiled. "Okay lets go and take a photo and get our bags". We were all giveen flower necklaces by the beautiful air hostesses and had a group photo in front of the plane.

———

"IV'E CLAIMED" I called as I pulled my suitcase off of the belt and walked to the rest of the group. "The managers arranged transport for us. So we can go rest" thank god because season 1 was a mess and me and Tae cannot go on another adventure again. Once in the van the boys were talking to the cameras but I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I'm guessing one of the boys carried me in cause I woke up on the sofa. "She's up" Tae called and everyone came into the living area. "We need to decide sleeping arrangements" we decided through playing the line game and I ended up getting the bedroom with 2 single beds along with Jin. That night the producers told us what we would be doing before we went grocery shopping.

———

I was currently staring at the cereal section in the store looking at all the options. "The cereal isn't going to jump out at you if you keep staring". Yoongi walked over pushing the trolly "want me to pick?" I nodded and he grabbed some cereal off of the shelf I smiled at the choice "let's go sleepy head the others were looking for you". We walk back to the others who were talking to the cameras "Lani where were you??" Jin scolded me. "Relax. I found her staring at the cereal. She couldn't decide". "Ish so cute" Jimin pinched my cheeks. "Can we pay pleeeeaaaasssseee I'm so tired" I yawned and put my hood up.

We returned back to the villa and put all the food away. We did our daily logs and then all the cameras stopped rolling. "So are we sticking to these sleeping arrangements?" I said sitting on the kitchen counter  eating some crisps. "Well we don't have to but cameras turn back on at 8 so you guys would have to wake up before then. "I don't think it's worth it" I smirked causing Jungkook to playfully hit me "what sleep is important?" "Am I not important?" He pouted "yes but I mean sleep is very important" Kookie faked cried and ran off. "Oh god let me say sorry and il go to sleep" I said night to the guys and then to Kookie before sleeping in my bed.