RUN BTS! 2017 - EP.17 & 18 ~ Request

Buckle your seatbelt cause this is gonna be a long one. I went through two coffees writing this! I really had hot chocolate cause its snowing and it makes it all cozy plus not a fan of coffee. This took ages to write because I got distracted and watched the episodes and had to go back to rewatch them so I could write.

Also Thank you too @Zhayene for this request! Hope you like it! X

OUTFIT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hoseok looks like he comes from a rich family," Jimin said making us all laugh

"Hoseok looks like he comes from a rich family," Jimin said making us all laugh. We were discussing everyone's outfits and how it feels weird to be filming in normal clothes. "These shoes are a birthday gift from V." You look at the shoes his wearing and of course, they were Gucci. "Let's enjoy playing games!" Yoongi said. You and Jungkook looked around pointing at all the games you missed playing when a staff member spoke.

"As you're all singers, its time to test your sense of rhythm" You and Jungkook immediately groaned. "No way. These things have nothing to do with dancing". You walk over to the machine and lean on one of the bars. "Let the Youngest ones go first" Jin mentioned scared of you guys' dancing abilities. "You pick" You instructed Jungkook to chose the song "It has to be a hard one!" Jin also added. You look over at Jin and give him the evils. 'Don't give me the evils" you look back at the screen and see the song Jungkook has picked, you know what the song is and prepare yourself to die. As the music started your rhythm was fine and you were hitting pretty much everyone but then it goes faster. "Ahhhhhh" you screamed as you panicked. Quickly getting on your knees you start using your hands making the boys crack up laughing and Jungkook started to miss steps from not concentrating. When the song ended you were both out of breath and had to have some water "Lani you got 130,000" you did the most unenthusiastic fist pump up into the air "Yay". You watched the other guys and laughed at their facial expressions whilst Jimin filmed it. "The results are. Jin, Jimin, Lani, Jungkook, Yoongi, RM, V, J-hope". You all clapped whilst you allowed Jin to brag about him being the dancing king. "Let's move onto the next game".

"The next game is the basketball game" Everyone looked at Yoongi. "Suga is good at basketball" Hobi pointed out. "I tried this once, but it has nothing to do with basketball skills" You guys talked about if anyone had played the game before and decided on not practicing. "Let's start," Namjoon said and you all got in your pairs. You watched Jungkook and Yoongi play first. Yoongi was right cause he lost and you knew he was really good at basketball. Next was Jimin and V. Taehyung did amazing till he panicked and the ball hit him straight in the face. Jimin remained calm throughout. "94 Liner's" Namjoon called him and Hobi stood up to play. "Let's go!" You were basically crying when they were playing as Namjoon kept getting hit in the face with the ball and doing little bunny hops to score. Jimin would throw himself at you as he was laughing so hard. "Jin and Lani your go" Tae called. You and Jin looked at each other and did a staring contest. "You're going down grandpa". Jin looked at you offended before you both pressed the button to start the game. The balls were released (OMG I LAUGHED WAY TO HARD WHEN I WROTE THAT) and you started shooting. You were pretty good at this game, unlike Jin who was throwing the balls anywhere. "Lani's good!". Jimin pointed out whilst your score hit over 100. "Yoongi taught me" You managed to say even though you were concentrating really hard "You taught her to play?" Yoongi nodded and smiled as he watched you. You and Jin both made it to the second round where you were slower but still good enough to reach the third round. "Shes defiantly cheating! she has had professional help" Jin called as his game finished. "This game has nothing to do with her basketball skill, I think she's just good at this" Yoongi commented whilst his eyes never left your back once. When you finished your score was 310 putting you in the first place. You did a little happy dance with Hobi when they read the results out which made up for your dance efforts earlier. "See I let you win, I wanted to be funny," Jin said trying to play off his lost". This ended up with Jin and Namjoon redoing their matches and doing it seriously this time, Jin did the same but Namjoon was really good and got 292 meaning he overtook Hobi.