Powercut horror ~ Request

Author note: Thank you guys so much for 2million reads! I honestly don't deserve all the love you guys have given me BUT thank you for allowing me and giving me the confidence to write. I love you all! 💜💛

Lucy
X

———

As I laid on Jungkooks chest we both laughed at the spongebob episode on his tv. Suddenly the tv turned off and the lights went out,
quickly sitting up I looked at Kook.
"What just happed?!"
"I think the power went out..." We both grabbed our phones, starting to message the others.

My family ❤️:

Lani: OMG

Kookie: WHYYYYY

Yoongs: What did
You guys do?!

Lani: please tell us
This is a prank

Joon: what's going on?

Lani: We Were right in
The middle of a Spongebob
Episode AND THE POWER
WENT OUT!

Kookie: Can one of you guys
come back please and fix it

Lani: Pleeaassee

TaeTae: I'm on set, sorry
💜

Hobi: Me, Joon and Yoongi
Have to work late 😓 we're
Working on a new song

Lani: Jimin...

Chimchim: Sorry cuties...
I can't. I'm out for dinner
With my parents

Jinny: I will be home in
about a hour

Kookie: So we're stuck here
In the dark... with no cartoon
Time 😓😭

Joon: Just relax. Spend some
time off of your phones and
enjoy each others company.

Kookie:

Locking my phone I turned to Jungkook who stared up at the ceiling like his whole world had crumbled

"So if the powers out... that means the fridge is not running right" I smiled evilly as he caught onto what I was saying.
"I guess... all that food is going to go to waste..."
We both looked at each other and quickly got off of the bed, running towards the fridge.
"What do we eat first?"
Kookie asked as I unlocked my phone using its torch to help us see.
"This ice cream definitely needs to be eaten" he pulled out two tubs one strawberry, one chocolate from the freezer. Grabbing our ice cream and spoons we sat on the breakfast stools tucking into the slowly melting goodness.

With Jungkook loading up a scoop of strawberry ice cream on his spoon I quickly swooped in SNATCHING the food with my mouth.
Kookies face looked so disgusted but he soon smiled sweetly. "If I didn't love you I can assure you that you would be dead right now"
"It's a good thing you love me then"
I lifted my spoon up in front of his lips feeding him some of my ice cream.
"Better?"
"Better"

***

With the tubs now empty on the worktop and with me lying on top of him as we sat on the sofa. I started running my hands through his hair.
"Have you ever thought that this house is haunted?" Kookie asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.
"Ummm I haven't really thought about it... I don't think so"
"I always get cold chills when I lay in bed though"
"Baby that's because you sleep naked..." I laughed and kissed his nose.
"Oh yeah... Can we play a game?"
"How? We have no power"
I sat up legs either side as I looked down at him my head slightly tilted to the side.
"hide and seek!" He smiled like a lil kid and I couldn't help but smile back at how cute he was.
"Okayyyy" I agreed
"Great, you hide and I will count" I quickly got up as he closed his eyes and counted to 30.
It was only when I had reached my room did I realise how dark it was and how scared I actually was.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME"
Jungkook shouted making me quickly hide behind some dresses in my closet. Bringing my knees up to my chest I hugged them tightly.

It was silent for around 5 minuets but I soon heard footsteps come into the closet and my breaths stopped, even though I knew it was Jungkook I felt uneasy. The squeaking of coat hangers moving sent shivers up my spine before they momentarily stopped, and the footsteps stopped right in front of me.

"Lani? Where are you?" I heard Jungkook call from another room. My eyes widened as I realised that the person on the other side of these dresses was in fact not Jungkook.

I heard Jungkooks voice again, this time in the same room. Moving the dresses out the way he saw me balled up in the corner frozen.
"Baby? What happened?! Are you okay?"
He quickly pulled me out and hugged me.
"Was this your first time coming in the room?" I said not moving a muscle.
"Yes..." he looked at me confused
"Someone else is here..."
"Lani I searched everywhere for you, nothing else is here" suddenly the power turned on and the tears on my cheeks became visible. This alerted Jungkook that I wasn't lying or messing around, and someone was in-fact here. We heard the front door go and we both froze until the welcoming voice of Jin was heard. Quickly running to the kitchen we saw him looking at the empty tubs of ice cream.
"I see you both got the power running... and ate" he smiled as he picked up the empty tubs and throwing them in the bin. When he turned around he saw our faces and instantly went in to parent mode.

***

Walking into the studio there was blow up mattresses laid out for all of us with the guys all standing up talking seriously. There attention went to us as we dropped our bags on the floor.
"Are you guys okay?"
Still shaken up Jungkook and Jin did the speaking as Jimin and Hobi quickly came over to comfort.
"They're going to look at the cctv" Namjoon said as he looked away from his phone that just received a text message.
"But I don't understand how they could just disappear..." I finally mumbled and looked up at Jungkook.
"That's true... by what Lani told me. I went straight into the room after she heard the footsteps. Meaning that this "intruder" would of hidden and is most likely still there... unless it is a ghost"
"Whatever it is we need to stay here until we can be assured our safety is not compromised" Yoongi walked over to his stuff that we had bought over and took it to a bed he had claimed. Jimin and Hobi quickly left to go somewhere and the others started to organise their stuff. I laid on the mattress and looked up at ceiling. I felt a duvet go over me as Kookie laid down next to me.
"Since we have power here, do you want to watch a movie I have on my laptop?" I smiled and nodded my head as he quickly got his laptop and sorted it out. Soon the door opened again and Jimin and Hobi walked
back in with trays of hot chocolate for us all.
With the boys haven been given theirs, Hobi walked over with mine.
"...And extra whipped cream and sprinkles for Lani"
"Thank youuuu" I smiled brightly as I sat cross-legged holding the warm mug in my hand.
With the movie starting to play on kooks laptop he quickly connected it to the tv in the studio so we could all see.
"What are we watching?" Tae asked looking over at the excited boy. I already knew what it would be but I didn't want to ruin it for kook by telling the others so instead I leaned into him as he wrapped an arm around me.

"REALLY JUNGKOOK! THIS IS THE 80th TIME WE HAVE WATCHED IRONMAN!"