Prank gone wrong ~ Request

A/N ~ Sorry this is so late. I've been ill for the last two days and had to work. All requests sent are in working progress and hopefully will be out today.

Thank you for requesting rose_adele_leonardo 💜

"Lani Can I come see you please" your manager called. You stopped practising and hurriedly ran out the room to the meeting room. When you opened the door you saw everyone sitting there. Thinking it was a normal meeting you sat down smiling whilst everyone sat there expressionless.
"What's up?" You said after realising everyone was acting strange. "The thing is we think...." Namjoon started but Yoongi cut in "we want you out". Your smile disappeared "We want a boy group not 7 boys and 1 girl". You nodded your head biting your lip before dragging the chair out. "I understand" you managed to say. Looking around the room every pair of eyes was glaring at you.
You quickly ran out not bothering to close the door and out of the building. It was late and raining heavily so no one noticed it was you with your hood up. Not wanting to go back to the dorm to get your things incase you saw them and broke down in tears you went to the nearest park and sat on a bench. Just when you thought your day couldn't get any worse you heard thunder from a far and saw flashes of lightning, freaking you out.

Yoongis PoV
"Shit, we were to harsh" you mumbled. Namjoon shot me a glare for swearing in front of the managers but it didn't faze me, Lani had just run out of the building crying her eyes out and we didn't even get to tell her it was a cruel prank. Everyone stood up whilst the manager asked staff where they saw Lani run but everyone shrugged. After standing in silence for a while I grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked making everyone look over at me. "To find Lani, she's probably crying in an alley somewhere, in the rain and alone."
"Wouldn't she go back to the dorm" Tae asked
"And risk seeing us again, no". The guys looked at each other and proceeded to follow me out of the building with some staff members." As we stepped outside I saw the flashes of lighting. "Find her quickly cause she has a fear of thunderstorms" Namjoon shouted. I wasted no time in running off to the direction of the park. After running for a good 15 minuets I reached the park. I looked around and shouted her name over and over again but heard nothing back. I kept walking till I saw a body lying on the bench, her hair drenched and stuck together. I knew it was her and ran as fast as I could, bending down. She looked at me I could see the hurt in her eyes. She was shivering I touched her cheek and it was ice cold, I took my jacket off and placed it over her. "Lani it was a stupid prank, we're so sorry" I cried letting my soft side out. "I'm sorry" I repeated over and over again. "I forgive you" she managed to say through her quivering lips. The storm started to pick up scaring Lani, pulling her into a hug I stroked her back. Reaching for my phone I dialled Namjoons number.
"Hello!"
"I've found her... but I think she has hypothermia"
"Where are you!"
"The park near the fountain" the phone hung up and 3 minuets later the guys all ran over to us with staff members and some paramedics. The paramedics took over and tried to warm Lani up as quick as possible. Everyone looked at her guilty and we all vowed to never scare Lani again.

————

Lani PoV 
When I saw Yoongi run over to me I was relieved but also angry but after hearing it was prank and seeing him cry, I easily forgave the boys. I was meant to be tough but they were my world and I took it badly, they didn't know I would run out.

The next day:

Waking up in a warm bed and wrapped in loads of blankets I saw all the guys asleep on the bed and floor. I smiled at how sweet it was for them to stay with me since they felt so guilty. Deciding not to wake anyone. I laid back down slinging yoongis arm over me. He pulled me Into his chest leaving a kiss on my shoulder.