Soft ~ Request

Angelina_Malik1000  Thank you for this request! Enjoy the fluff 😊 x

You was at the comeback show sitting on your swirly chairs messing around with Tae when the Mc spoke to you. "Lani, does any member treat you really well or get really soft with you" you shrug "I guess they all do..."
A video starts playing behind you making you all swivel on your chair to watch it. Yoongi appeared on the screen showing his gummy smile which caused you to smile up at the screen.
"What do you think when I say the name Lani"
"Happy"
Everyone in the audience awed at him.
The video then cut to the hide and seek Bangtam bomb you did earlier (My first ever imagine) It showed Yoongi go all soft with you. It then cut back to Yoongi being interviewed.
"Is she special to you?"
"Ah- She's my princess. Very special"
Army couldn't control there emotions and were basically screaming how cute it was. Your cheeks were so hot and pink that you had your hands placed on them to hide them. You looked over at Yoongi who was staring back at you. He smirked at you making you slide off of your chair "I'm okay!" You said in your mic as you composed yourself. The video stopped and the Mc looked over to Yoongi. "Is she your favourite member?" Yoongi held up his mic "She's my favourite person in the whole world" You quickly ran over and back hugged him.
"I've always had a soft spot for Lani. I always will" you couldn't control your smile and neither could the members as they looked on.
That night you and Yoongi talked and decided to go on a date. You guys went official a few months after by posting a picture together on twitter.

@ BTS_twt
🖤

@ BTS_twt🖤