AMA's ~ Request

Dyls1234 thank you for requesting 😁💜 I changed it a bit but tried to keep as close to your request as possible. Thank you again.
(Also 50th post/imagine?) Also this is unedited as I gotta go clean my room, so excuse any errors for now I shall fix them soon 😁

Lanis' Outfit:

Stepping out of the limo last you got butterfly's

Stepping out of the limo last you got butterfly's. Your manager covered the door with a coat allowing you to get out and pull your dress down. The guys waited for you with a smile and you walked down the carpet together, you could hear fans cheering and gave them a wave. You and Namjoon would take care of the interviews with the boys having their own input every now and then.
You met a few familiar faces from when you went to the Bbmas which was nice, but the interview questions were nearly all the same with new the interviewers, with some asking us to release English songs and albums (I SWEAR IM NOT BEING SALTY 😑 but seriously they shouldn't have to do that.)
You were guided to your seats, which was at the very front, you could here Army screaming, you were so happy that they came here to support you guys and motivate you. You were sat in between Jungkook and Hoseok, mostly because you and Jungkook brought snacks to share. You guys were eating when this woman came over (idk her name, sorry lady) she asked for a picture with Namjoon who agreed, we watched as she sat on his leg. (It could of been the arm rest but Idk) for some reason this really annoyed you, making you somewhat jealous. Before they could take a picture you stood up and walked over to where you saw Jackson sitting earlier. He smiled at you and waved you over, quickly sitting next to him you guys started catching up. You could see the guys eyes on you too especially Namjoons but ignored them. "I'm so hungry" You whined making Jackson laugh. "To be honest I was going to leave after you guys performed and get food, feel free to come with me". "Thank you, I might have to do that" you knew the show was about to start and let out a sigh "I should go back now". You stood up and waved bye to Jackson. You sat back down and said nothing.
You and the guys got hyped to every song and then it was your time to perform.
(You wore the outfit from the DNA imagine. I added pants btw 😂)
Accept from your mics cutting out every now and then (I swear I'm not petty) it went fine, the fan-chants were so loud you couldn't even hear yourself sing at some points in the song. After taking your bows you guys did your interviews, with you mostly letting Namjoon speak this time.
Afterwards you guys went backstage when you saw Jackson in the corner of your eye. "Lani you hardly spoke tonight. Are you okay?" Namjoon spoke to you. "No. I'm going to get food il be back at the hotel in 15. You walk away leaving the boys speechless.

After picking up a burger and fries you said goodbye to Jackson and said sorry for not being able to stay because the guys were doing a Vlive . You unlocked the hotel door and took a bite of your burger. The guys had already started the live and all looked over at you. "Lanis here" Jimin smiled at the phone and showed you with your burger walking over. You waved and pulled up a chair next to Jin. Once the camera was off you, Jin mouthed to you asking if you were okay. You nodded and carried on eating. After the Vlive was done you said you were going to take your makeup off and walked out. You knew you were being a bit of a bitch for being off with them, especially Namjoon. You knew it was down to jealousy and that your feelings for Namjoon that you had tried to get rid off was not going away. After taking your makeup off and staring in the mirror for a while you heard a soft knock on the door. "Come In" you sighed not taking your eyes off of the mirror. The door opened and Namjoon stepped into view looking at you in the mrrior. "What's up?"
"Nothing" He let out a sigh and placed his head on your shoulder making you tense up. "Please don't do this to me" you mumbled. "Do what?"  He looked at you confused. "Lean your head on me. It makes me want to die inside. You do simple everyday things that make me like you so much and I can't do anything about it because you don't like me back the same way". He lifted his head up and turned you around to face him. "Lani... you know you mean the world to me and I love you so much. I don't know why you think I don't share the same feelings for you. I thought it was obvious I liked you?"
"It was just at the awards show when that lady sat on your leg, I guess I thought you didn't feel the same way" he let out a little chuckle and hugged you kissing your head. "Lani I love you, but you need to understand that as a leader I have to be nice and promote the group. I couldn't tell her to get off".
"I'm sorry, I feel bad. I was being a bitch" You said automatically regretting you swearing. "Lani!" He groans but chuckles after. "Sorry. I love you" You look up and give him puppy dog eyes. He smiled back showing his dimples. "I love you too".