17.

Emma's point of view - 1 week later

"You sure you got everything?" Tom asked as I was dragging my suitcase to the door. 

"I'm positive." I replied. "Where's the bag I packed for Ava?" 

"It's in the kitchen. I'll go get it." He said. 

He returned shortly after with Ava's bag over his shoulder and put it down on top of my suitcase. 

I told Tom about me and Harry the same day it happened. He was supportive of us, but he told me to be careful to not get hurt again. I understand he might be concerned, but I told him he shouldn't worry too much. 

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and I went to open it. Tom meanwhile headed upstairs to get Ava from the bedroom. 

I opened the room and was met by a smiling Harry. "Hey." He said and kissed me. 

"Hi." I replied. 

"Ready for England?" He asked walking inside. 

"As ready as I can be." I said. At the same time, Tom returned downstairs with Ava on his waist. He walked over to us and handed her to me. Harry leaned in and gave Ava's cheek a kiss, resulting in her giggling. 

"Well, should we get going?" Harry asked. 

"Yeah." I replied. 

I handed Ava to Harry and then I walked over to Tom and hugged him. 

"Be safe, alright?" He said. 

"I promise." I replied. "I'll see you in two weeks. And you better not burn the house down." 

Tom chuckled. 

"I'll see you in two weeks. Bye, Tom." 

I walked over to Harry, who handed me Ava and then he picked up her bag. 

"Bye, guys. Have fun in England." Tom said. I smiled at him one last time before we left the house. 

I put Ava in her car seat while Harry put my suitcase and Ava's bag in the trunk. 

"Liam's gonna meet us when we land in London and he'll drive us to my flat. He insisted, as he hasn't seen you in so long and he's dying to meet Ava." Harry informed me as we got into the car. 

"Crazy to think I haven't seen him in over a year..." I said. "There's snow in London, right?" 

"Tons of it. Mum sent me a picture of it when they landed there yesterday." He replied. 

A 20 minute drive later, we arrived at LAX. We got out of the car and while I was unstrapping Ava, Harry set up the stroller he'd brought. When he was done, I handed him Ava and he put her in the stroller. 

Then, we got out suitcases and bags out of the trunk. Harry offered to take both suitcases as long as I pushed Ava's stroller and took her bag. 

We headed inside the airport and checked in. Then we got in line for security check. 

Harry and I weren't official on the internet yet, so we were trying to keep a low profile for as long as we could until we got used to being back together and raising our daughter. But at an airport, it would be hard to see if we got noticed because of all the people. 

After security, we bought some food and drinks and then headed straight to the gate. 

"This will be Ava's first plane ride, right?" Harry asked when we had sat down by the gate, waiting for boarding to start. I gave him a nod as I picked up Ava from her stroller and put her in my lap. 

We sat by the gate for about an hour before we could board the plane. We boarded and found our seats, which were near the back. 

30 minutes later, the plane took off and we began our 10 hour and 30 minute long trip to London. Before we had Ava, we would usually just sleep through most of the plane rides, but it was harder now. 

Ava had just woken up from a nap when we left home, meaning she wasn't tired and was up for most of the flight. And since Ava hated sitting still for too long, one of us always had to play with her or walk with her up and down the aisle just so she could have a look around. She had one nap during the flight, but it didn't last long as she woke up from all the noises. 

And since we didn't get any sleep on the plane, we were exhausted when we landed in London. Luckily, we wouldn't be too jet lagged as it was 3 in the morning when we landed. 

By the time we were waiting for our luggage, Ava was asleep in her stroller. 

When we had gotten our suitcases, we headed towards the exit, where we spotted Liam standing. When Liam saw us, he walked towards us and first he gave Harry a hug. 

"Good to see you again, man." Liam said. 

"Good to see you, too." Harry replied. Then, Liam turned to me and hugged me. 

"I'v missed you, Emma. It was weird not having you around every now and then. " He said. 

"Believe me, it was weird for me, too." 

While Liam and Harry began chatting about what each other had been up to since the tour ended, I changed Ava's outfit so it would be more fit for the cold London winter weather. And of course, she woke up when I did so. 

After she was changed, I put her on my hip, letting Liam get a good look at her. 

"So this is the famous Ava that Harry's been chatting so much about." Liam said, smiling at Ava. "She looks absolutely beautiful, guys." He said as he made a face at her, making her giggle. 

"Wanna hold her?" I asked him. He smiled while nodding and I handed Ava to him. He held her to his waist and gave her belly little tickles. 

After playing with her for a little while, he handed her back to me and I put her back in her stroller. Before we all left the airport, I took a quick picture of Ava looking all adorable in her outfit and posted it on Instagram.

 Before we all left the airport, I took a quick picture of Ava looking all adorable in her outfit and posted it on Instagram

@emma_parker: been an exciting day for this lil' bean! Her first plane ride and first time seeing England! 

-------------

hope you all like this chapter!!

- m i a h xx