Silence

~Sans~
He clutched the red scarf, recently wrapped around his neck. It was a bit long making it trail down behind him, it wasn't meant for someone of his size.

Was it?

Tear streaks on his cheek bones, making him laugh in weary tiredness of waiting in the silence. The golden corridor he was in, hummed with music harmonizing together if you listen closely you could hear the different pitches of the song blending together. It shined an artificial light, mimicking sunlight, most monsters liked this places relation to the surface.

A malicious giggle echoed through out the hall as a soft patter of footsteps stopping a couple feet behind him. He turned around, and the pinpricks in his sockets left, making his face darker despite the permanent smile on his face.

A low chuckle came from the skeleton, "Heya kid."

The human in front of him didn't say anything, loosely holding the dust covered knife in their hands. Dust was on them as well, spots here and there. We will just assume this person is female, her image flickered.

A neon green sweater with a single yellow stripe, flickering and going back to a purple sweater with two magenta strips. Tan skin to pale skin, a fearful frown switching to a sadistic smile. He knew his friend was stuck in there trapped by an enemy, an enemy that killed his younger brother who had believed in this heartless killer even  in death.

"Ready to go again, Comedian?" She asked, voice sickeningly sweet. You could hear the malicious intent.

"Dunno, kid, unless all you want is a bad time?" He shrugged. Trying to keep a jovial tune around his brother's killer is hard, when all he wanted to do was kill her himself.

She took a step forward, taunting him. He let out a sigh. This battle will happen again like it has for the last 40? 50 times? He lost count.

"S-Sans?" A whimper came from the girl, it was almost believable. There was a taunt in the voice.

"Well let's get to the point, shall we?" He asked, starting the battle immediately.

"It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing." He sighed. "Flowers are blooming, and on days like these kids like you?"

He lowered his already deep voice 2 octaves lower, making it threatening.

" S H O U L D B E B U R N I N G I N H E L L "

With the end of that sentence, she darted forward, trying to get the first hit. He side stepped the moment she swung the knife, snapping his skeletal fingers as his bones shot towards her.
She dodged them all, cutting a couple in defense and went to attack once more. This kept going back and forth a couple times switching back and forth

~Frisk~

She banged her fist repeatedly stuck in a glass box in her mindscape, she wailed trying to break it struggling for control. Her so called "partner" was at the front with an ear to ear grin on her face, she stood by the buttons.

Fight Act Item Mercy

Continuously pressing the fight button, against her best friend. The one she always loves to see after a reset, the jokes and puns she laughs at when he makes them.

She started going full force towards the glass, holding her back in hopes of cracking it and breaking free, her best friend is a lover not a fighter. She wanted to get out before he got hurt. She was determined to get out.