Control

A/N: Warning, if actually needed. This chapter might get a little dark. Obviously this is Arcus, so hi, lovely bones! This is a FrangarTale oneshot. Yes, I know. My own Frangartale isn't even done, but will it ever be? *grins* Probably. Idk. Anyways! Onwards, my geno partner and lovely bones!

"Control" by Halsey

FrangarTale

They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned

I was far too young to be taken away from my family. I don't know how much my family cared or if they even cared at all. I'm pretty sure I heard my parents scream for me, but then again, it was so long ago...I do remember hearing one of the men dressed in black throwing them a bag and telling them they would be compensated. If they had cared before that, I don't know if they cared after.

The first time I saw Chara, I was terrified. I mean, what 4-5 year wouldn't be? A girl over twice your size with a bullet hole in her forehead and a gaping wound in the back of her head from where it exited. Any child would be terrified. But she was just an image her soul cast on my brain so it wouldn't drive me insane to have her talking in my head. At least, that's what she told me. She was my ghost, my "monster" that haunted these halls, that haunted me, keeping me awake sometimes at night, but that was okay. She was my only friend.

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

I cried at night, and sometimes Chara would tell me to shut up and suck it up, but other times, she would try to console me, shushing me as she rubbed my back, or what my mind perceived of her rubbing my back. I knew what was to happen in the morning. I knew it would happen all over again as I wept, "They're comin' for me, Chara!"

On one of the nights where she was actually trying to comfort me, she said something that I still haven't forgotten. "No, little sister. They're coming for us. Remember, I'm here too."

It was at that moment that I actually started to truly become attached to her, to truly trust her and what she said. I had already a little bit, but not fully until then. She took notice, and it was a little after my sixth birthday that my hands were first stained with someone else's blood. I remember staring down at my hands in a mixture of shock, terror, and curiosity. I was terrified of what she had just made me do, but it kept them away. They didn't come back for a few days.

They had quickly cleaned up the mirror that I had broken, blood covering the shattered pieces while one shard remained clutched in my hand, my own blood mixing with the scientist's from how tight I clutched it. The pieces remained on the floor long enough for us to look at our own reflection and see that while it was still me, it wasn't me. It was my body, but it wasn't my green eyes that stared back, but red.

This girl had made me do unimaginable things, like a disease that made you violent and took you over, but I kept it secret that it wasn't me. I let them think it was me like Chara told me to. It kept them afraid of me.

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

They had no idea what they had created, what they had started. I was their greatest creation, but I would be their greatest downfall. They eventually figured out that it was Chara controlling me in those violent outbursts, but that didn't matter. I was born a pacifist (Or paciFrisk as someone very close to me would eventually call me), but I was tortured by scientists and raised by a genocide runner.