Freaks

Dust walked in, black shades taped to his skull. The forest he was in, trees broken or scratch, blood on the snow staining it into a lighter red. Frisk was currently hiding, he decided to play musical hide and seek. He walked out to where she was hiding, behind a tree classic am I right?

Poking he head beside the tree, he grinned a insane deep chuckle rumbles from his vocal cords. Frisk jumped back with a scream, her body bloody,bruised, and mostly screaming at her in pain every move she makes. He hums the song in his head, bone brows wiggling above his glasses.

Frisk stood before him trembling in the ragged outfit, he tapped his foot to a rhythmic beat in his head. Bobbing his head along, Papyrus ghost hovers over him confused as to what his brother was doing. He hummed crossing his arms, walking a round the girl with a pep in his step. She seemed confused as to what he was doing as well, Papyrus catches on hearing his thoughts.

Picking Frisk up with his blue magic, he slammed her body against the trees. A faint trumpet could be heard playing along to Sans' kill, his grin grew. Papyrus smiled a bit, holding in a laugh he used to do this with his brother as they were younger.

Well alive and sane, Papyrus couldn't help but hum along. The memory fading into his mind making an imprint, Sans turns around to hear the Papyrus humming making his grin grow wider. He kept at it with Frisk's body, or well he thought it was Chara.

"The mighty trumpet bring the freaks out to the floor!" He sings still slamming Frisks body right to left.

She's still alive, happily for her but sadly for him. Sharpened bones appears from both sides, impaling the poor girl. He dances keeping up with the body slam beat, the trumpet grows louder. Papyrus finally joins in the song, his usually loud voice went in tune with song. Surprising Sans a bit, he sang also light laughs in between his words.

The glasses fell off Sans head, dropping into the bloody snow. The trumpet was being played by the river man, how he was alive was unknown to Sans. He flashed him a thumbs up anyways, continuing on slamming Frisk's body. She couldn't reset, she felt the pain of each impalement making her unable to reach the button.

Sans laughs in insanity, dropping her body at the last beat the Trumpet stopped as well. He stood over her body, a foot on her chest. He leaned over a bit, happiness in his sockets.

"You can reset now Chara, were gonna have a Mad Time~" He spoke to her, a low chilling voice vibrated in her ears making her shiver.

Before leaving he picked up the glasses, and shot a sharp bone towards the river man. The cloak dropped to the floor limply, dust spread out from under it. Frisks eyes were now open watching in horror on how quickly he could do that, Sans turned and snapped his bones fingers. Another sharp bone materialized, and shot it in frisks eyes after he spoke.

"Tell me where the Freaks at?"

She shivered at her home button, reset and continue hovered in front of her. Chara was no longer there, emptiness haunted her mind. She wouldn't mind anyone in there with her, loneliness was getting to her. She pondered over what sans' new method to kill her this time, the words he said were familiar.

Then it smacked her, he was singing freaks. The meme that they had use to do when she was a child, she frowned why was he bringing back old memories now? The question on her head repeated as she pressed on the reset button, the familiar white light engulfed her as she reached the ruins once again.

(A/N)
WHAT THE HECK
OMG I ACTUALLY DID THIS XD
I SWEAR TO GOSH GENO PARTNER YOU SEE WHAT I DID IM TERRIBLE 😭😭
IM SO PROUD but disappointed, I'll make this funny later

A/N: *laughs* What are you talking about? That was awesome! Short and quick but awesome XD Lol damn, Dust. You crazy.