Skeleton

(A/N)
Luna here, anyways I love this song XD and well I know it's Sans in this but you know I had an idea
Let's put the Cinnabon in this
So Papy dear ITS YOUR TIME TO SHINE

~Frisk~
"GOODNIGHT HUMAN, I WISH YOU MANY SWEET DREAMS!" The tall lanky skeleton, bounded up the stairs slamming the door closed.

He's not a quiet person, he's papyrus what else would she expect. She waved to the skeleton before he slammed the door, Sans threw some blankets for her to use to sleep on his couch.

"Night Kid." Sans yawned before teleporting to his room.

She sighed, he's a really lazy one isn't he? Then giggled at the mental question, wrapping the blankets around her body. She laid on the pillow, she thought about Papyrus.

He was innocent as can be, brave as well. Even when she...well was forced to kill him, she frowned at the thought. Then turned over trying to pull herself into sleep, ignoring the disappointing thoughts.

Papyrus is her friend, an enthusiastic older brother. Even if he has no body, and wears clothes she likes having him around. He's there to comfort her, especially during nightmares.

She smiled, she loves papyrus he's the best thing that has happened ever since she fell.

~Dream~ (I'm freakin lazy bro)

Footsteps threaded in the snow, it was foggy weird climate changes for snow. Unless it's a mini blizzard, a tall silhouette a couple feet infront of her. She raised an arm above her head, blocking the snow flakes that decide to attack. Her other hand had a handle in side, she looked at what was in her head.

A glint of sliver, she jumped back and tried to drop the weapon. Only instead she clenched it harder, The snow starting to clear. Revealing Papyrus, she wanted to take another step back, but she only went forward against her will.

"HUMAN! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" Papyrus started, posing heroic as usual.

Frisk tried opening her mouth, trying to tell him to stay back. He kept going.

"FIRST YOU ARE FREAKING WEIRD! SHAMBLING FROM PLACE TO PLACE COVERED IN DUST!"

He was worried obviously, but this isn't the time to address her. She took a step forward, still wanting to go back. He has no blood or veins to help protect the bone, that's what scares her

Papyrus looked down at her,"ARE YOU LISTENING? I SEE THIS COULD BE A LESSON ON THE RIGHT PATH, FIRST ILL TEACH YOU TO LISTEN!"

(Shhh idk Papyrus dialogue in genocide route I only take pacifist and neutral, last time I did genocide I reset at Papyrus cause I can't hurt my Cinnabun 😭)

Frisk took another step forward, unwillingly she held up her arms. For a hug? This isn't a hug it's a trap, she wanted to put her hands down but the stayed up. An awkward position, this attention is unwanted but he pursues on.

"WHATS THIS A HUG? ILL GLADLY DO SO!" He grinned at her, eyes beaming as he kneeled down.

She hugged Papyrus, the knife behind his neck,"NYEHEH LOOK AT THAT ALREADY ON YOUR WAY TO GOOD!"

Beheaded in one quick blow, Papyrus's head fell to the ground. His body disintegrated leaving only his red scarf left, his smile faltered.

"THAT WAS JUST A MINOR SET BACK, I'M HOPING, I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU!" He sounds a bit unsure.

A foot on his face, pushing his skull into the ground. Cracking, Crushing under the weight of her foot, she was screaming in the inside yelling that it's not her. A smile passed on her lips, sadistic not her usual kind one.

"DO NOT WORRY H-HUMAN I FORGIVE YOU!" He disintegrates away with a smile on his face, dust and his red scarf the only remnants.

Tears fell into the dust, mixing together. The sadistic smile in her face as she cried, she didn't want to do this. Not to Papyrus never to Papyrus, dropping the knife. She regained control of her body, the first thing she did was wail into Papyrus scarf repeatedly saying sorry and regrets.

Chara giggled in her mind, her laugh full malice instead of kindness. Frisk tried blocking the giggle mocking her sympathy, she stood up slowly taking the knife and the scarf. Walking slowly to the chasm, she dropped the knife down below watching its sliver glint before it reaches the bottom. She wrapped the dust in Papyrus scarf, tears still streaming down her face.

~Wake up~
She shut up from the couch, her body rolled and fell to the floor making a loud thump. She winced in pain and in hope that no one heard her, slowly looking up no one has came through their bedrooms. She sighed in relief and stood up slowly, feeling her throat dry and her face sticky and warm.

(Dirty mind mode commence, OKAY IM SORRY BUT LIKE I DONT REGRET IT XD I NEED TO FIX MY MIND)

She put a hand to her face, feeling that it was dried tears. She wiped the off quickly, now wide wake at the worse time. It was currently Night, 3 am to be exact. An unsettling feeling poked at her stomach, making her immediately look at Papyrus's Room. Her eyes adjusted to the dark before she made her way to the steps as silently as she could.

The steps creaked lightly under her weight, as she guided herself up past Sans' room then to Papyrus's door. Her hand hovered over the handle, she hesitated hoping silently that she isn't met with his scarf and dust. Twisting the knob slowly, she opened the door to an awake skeleton. She raised an eyebrow and opened the door completely, Papyrus was in the mirror slipping on his boots with an heroic wink as he does so.

"Papy?" She asked her voice hoarse, slightly strangled from sobbing.

"Nyeh?" He swiveled his head towards the girl."Oh Hello Human!"

Slight surprised at his lowered voice, she made her way to the skeleton. He straightened up from his boots, still tall as a tree. A bone brow raised confused as to why she didn't return the greeting Frisk hugged him with out warning startling Papyrus. A 22 year old seeking comfort from a nightmare, a sad laugh escaped her lips as she hugged him. This Skeleton was her friend, a best friend, a brother, the one she wants to protect. She would be there with him until the end, and would never let him go.

"Human A-Are You Crying?" He asked hugging Frisk back, silent tears slid down her cheeks staining his red scarf.

She nodded, "It because I have the best friend ever, and that is all I know."

Papyrus grinned widely, "AND YOU ARE MY BEST HUMAN FRIEND EVER!!"

Frisk smiled and hugged him even tighter, he returned the hug, bone crushing as normal but she didn't mind. Sans seemed to wake up at the sound of Papyrus and poked his head in, seeing Frisk and Papyrus hug brought a smile to his face. Papyrus noticed Sans and smiled at the older skeleton brother, opening his arms to invite Sans in. Sans only shook his head, proceeding to close the door Frisk yanked Sans in the hug without warning.
These skeletons are her friends, and she would be there until the end.

"I can't let you go." She whispers, hugging them tighter.

<•>•<•>•<•<•<•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<

(A/N)
THIS
WAS FREAKING FUN TO WRITE, papy you damn cinnabun you're to good for this world
*smiles*
I fell accomplished