Up

----
"Inhale, and Exhale. Calm yourself okay?" G looked down at the scared girl.

She nodded shakily following his instructions, He smiled at her then pulled out his usual cigarette smoking. Frisk frowned, she disliked the fact he does smoke especially around her but couldn't stop him to do so. She watched the smoke flow out of his socket, levitating its nicotine into the air dissolving.

It's kind of relaxing to watch, if it's not killing her slowly cell by cell. Frisk was finally calm, shrugging the shawl off her shoulders she stood up. Leaving G on the floor, she left to go find echo flowers. They always calmed her, the soothing blue glow and the soft whispers of people who walked by. G watched her with interest on to what she is doing, he stood up slowly following behind a couple feet away.

Frisk ignored the fact he was following, she didn't mind it but it sure got annoying. Walking past the statue, she was back in the familiar water fall. A soft smile on her lips, stepping into the field she sighed feeling at peace for a moment.

Then her body flew up, a yellow glow around her. She crossed her arms visibly agitated,"Really G?"

He shrugged,"Its fun messing with you doll face."

She groan,"How many times do I have to say this, it's FRISK. Fuh-Risk, do you have short term memory losss or something?"

"Look at that, she's back the sassy birdie." G chuckled, making her more upset.

"G put me down, so I can use your bones as future toothpicks." She threatened.

"Now that you have said that, I don't think so sweetheart. You seem pretty unstable." He shrugged.

Taking off her shoe she threw it at his skull, he dodge of course shocked as well."Really a shoe?"

"What else am I suppose to throw myself? That's pretty hard with you holding me up." Frisk's voice oozed with sarcasm.

He frown and dropped her, in mid air at that, she whimpered from the sudden rush of falling. Then twisted her self into landing feet first, before she hits the ground yellow incases her once again. She let out a sigh of relief before being shot up again, turning her head to the guilty whistling skeleton she glared.

"G Stop."

He shrugged again,"I don't know what your talking about Doll."

"Put Me Down." Frisk demanded pointing at the floor for an emphasis.

A smug smile found its way to his face, Frisk froze at the mistake, he bowed dramatically."As you wish princess."

He snapped his fingers and gravity yanked Frisk Down with no hesitation, she yelped holding back a scream. Inches away from the ground, she was set softly sitting down. Taking a huge gulp of air she shot up.

"G IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL FEEL IT THROUGH DEATH!" She ran towards him.

His sockets widened as he ran away, laughing at her angered state."CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

"G THIS IS NOT A GAME!"

"IT IS FOR ME!"

"GGGGGGGGGG!!!"

His laughter rang out through the caverns, a string of curses escaped Frisks mouth as she chased him. Overall Frisk caught him by tackling him into the water, lucky for her she got him unlucky for her she's now soaking wet. G tried resurfacing from the water but Frisk kept his head down smiling in victory, that was cut short.

"He's a skeleton,Frisk you idiot.." she face palmed at the sign of idiocy.

No second later she was pulled down, she continuously smacked G's skull as he continued dragging her down. Frisk tried wriggling out of his grip, only to end up with herself being pulled even further. G's smirk grew wider at her sense of panic and rage towards him, she caught a glimpse of his smirk and frowned deeply.

Raising her foot she pressed it on to G's face, kicking him away by surprise. With the newfound victory she swam hers of back to the comfort of the ground floor, she could trust that way better then the bag of bones.

"I- I freaking dislike you." Frisk stated seeing G poke from the surface.

"Ya can't even say ya hate me."He frowned at her, "Ya tried to drown me, I just returned the favor."

Growling Frisk raised her foot again, kicking him back into the deep water. He flailed his skeletal arms around, using his magic to keep himself up. G whipped his head around to growl back at Frisk, who's smirk only grew at his expression.

"Water time is over bones, we got a sister to find." Frisk poked at him, squeezing the water out of her hair.

"I don't think I'd like to find that sister of yours, I can't deal with a sadistic version of you." G grumbled, propping himself back to the earth again.

"Too Bad G, Enjoy the ride while I focus on bigger things." Frisk stood up, sending him a sarcastic smile.

Turning on her heel, she jogged back collecting the shawl she had left before. Her gaze switched back between the directions, she didn't want to admit she didn't know which way she's going otherwise it would come in for a whole round of teasing. He grumbled, squeezing the water from his leather jacket following after her. 

"You dont even know where you're going birdie!" G called after her.

Frisk didn't turn around , only walking faster. "I'm going to the heat Bones!"

G chuckles, shaking his head and carrying the jacket following after Frisk. "Determined, Thats for sure." He mutters.

(Luna here Ducks! And yes I know I may or may not have mistakenly posted this earlier! Yeah sorry, just had to add in this mini A/N Hope you enjoyed this little echo frans :3 I mean I certainly did not edit this, so yeah fix any typos I guess 😭)