In The Name of Love

A/N: This is going to be a whole lot of fun and possibly a tad bit confusing, but you can't have fun without the other X3 I'm rambling now because I'm excited! This part is a oneshot using the song "In the Name of Love" but as covered by Too Close To Touch.

"In The Name of Love" by(covered) Too Close To Touch

Multiple AUs

If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love

UnderTale: An angel, that's what she was. A fallen angel. Sans smiled down at her from where she sat next to him, her clothes were still charred a little around the edges from her fight with Toriel. She had refused to back down and refused to show anything but mercy, and now he was her guide through this entire adventure, insisting on being the first to show up so he would know if it was safe for her or not. Of course, she wouldn't have listened to him even if it wasn't. Such a determined girl, and he loved her for it. She was doing this out of the kindness and love that she had in her heart.

Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

Flowerfell: She called out for him, tears streaming down her face as she stumbled through the trees. Her reset had taken her back farther than it should have. He was supposed to be there, waiting for her, but she didn't return to the right spot. Now as she walked blindly through the snow, blind from the flowers, voice cracking as she called for him. She felt so alone, left in the darkness of blindness and the silence with the sound only being the crunch of the snow under her feet. Then, when she was worried she was going in circles, she felt a gentle hand wrap around her wrist as a familiar voice reassured, "I'm here, sweetheart...Right here..."

"Sans!" She turned to him as Sans pulled her into a hug, glad to see that the last time she had died wasn't her last reset. He cupped her face and leaned his forehead against hers as he reassured, "I'll always be here to guide you."

In the name of love, name of love

In the name of
Love

Any tale with Chara basically: He didn't care if it was technically her body and her hand that struck these monsters down. He didn't care how high her LOVE was. As he looked into her eyes, they weren't hers but he could still see her trapped in the background and watching horrified as Chara struck down all of her friends, everyone who she loved. Chara did this in the name of LOVE, but as Sans struck her down, his eyes filling with tears, she smiled because she knew. She knew why he didn't hesitate to kill her. He did it in the name of love. She was bleeding out as he clutched her to his chest, but she reached up to stroke his cheek and wipe away his tears. Chara didn't need to be in control right now so the evil girl didn't take it, she just watched. She didn't know what Frisk was planning as the girl smiled at the skeleton she loved so much and wheezed out, "D-Don't worry...bonehead...I'll fix this..."

Chara tried to stop her, but it was too late, Frisk had already pressed it. The true reset. Sans smiled as he pressed his teeth to her forehead in his style of kiss. It would take her a while to get back to him, but she did it for him. She did it in the name of love.

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?