Chapter 3

Isabella's POV
He was leaning down and I raised an eyebrow at him. He stopped and looked at me. I decided to just allow him to kiss me. He leaned the rest of the way down and connected our lips. He had an surprisingly gentle kiss. I kissed him back. He pulled away and smiled at me.
"So your not going to kill me?" he asked.
I shook my head and pulled him back down. I kissed him deeply. He kissed me back back just as deeply. He smiled into the kiss, but I pulled back. He frowned at me.
"Why'd you pull away?" he questioned me.
"Cause I'm watching something. And your a bad kisser," I lied.
"What?!?!? I'm a good kisser. You are a bad lier gorgeous," he said.
I rolled my eyes and turned to the TV. He grumbled something to low for me to catch. Even with my extra good hearing.

Malachai's POV
We've been watching 'Bay Watchers' for a couple of hours. I glanced down at Izzy and saw she was asleep. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. She was gorgeous even though she's always gorgeous. I smiled but my face instantly changed. 'Wait I didn't seriously just think that. I'm a sociopath not a lover or friendly person' I thought to myself. I looked at her with a confused expression on my face.
"What have you done to me in one day Izzy?" I asked more to her than myself. 
I started falling asleep,next thing I knew I was holding Izzy in my arms as we slept.
-Morning-
I woke up and Izzy wasn't in my arms anymore I started to panic. Then I heard music coming from the kitchen. I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I found Izzy dancing around and drinking Bourbon  and making pancakes. She saw me and smiled at me. She looked so pretty dancing around with her blonde hair flying after her. I laughed as she spun around and stopped in front of me.
"What's up kid," she said before dancing away.
"Okay just because you're 140 something years older than me doesn't make me a kid. It just makes you old," I said and she glared at me.
"If I'm old I look amazing for my age and the originals are like 1000 years old," she said smirking. 
"Damn their old and yes you do look amazing for your age but that's only because you stopped ageing," I said sitting down on the stool.
"Okay I'm really starting to hate you Kai," she said and I frowned.
I shook my head and said, "That's mean but you don't hate you like me."
"Hahahahahahaha......that's a good one kid," she said laughing.
I glared at her then saw a blood bag on the counter. She saw me looking and rolled her eyes.
"Crybaby," she mumbled.
"I am not," I pouted.
"Yes you are," she said.
I gave her a look and she laughed.
"Oh by the way we're going shopping later," she said and I groaned.
She rolled her eyes and placed a plate with pancakes in front of me. I smiled and dug in.
"You're such a kid but it's cute," she said and I smiled at her.
"You think I'm cute?" I asked around my pancakes.
"Yup you're adorable," she said popping the 'p'.
I went to kiss her but she blocked my lips with her hand. I looked at her and she laughed. I frowned and started pouting. She rolled her eyes and walked to me. She sat on the counter by my plate. I slid the plate away and she scooted over in front of me.
"Well you stop throwing a fit already," she said.
"Not until you kiss me," I say back still pouting.
She rolled her beautiful eyes but leaned down and kissed my cheek. She was about to pull away when I gently grabbed her chin and kissed her on the lips. I smiled when she kissed me back. I stood up never breaking the kiss and pulled her closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She wrapped hers around my neck. I deepened the kiss. I asked for permission to enter which she allowed. Just as we were getting started she pulled away.
"Again baby," I whined.
"We're going shopping," she said as she leaned forward and pecked my lips.
"When we get back can we make out?" I asked.
"Maybe come on let's go," she said and hopped off the counter and walked out of the kitchen. 
I followed and walked out the front door with her. We walked for a little bit when she stopped and looked at me. I gave her an odd look. She smiled and came over to me. She jumped onto my back and looked at me.
"Well what are you waiting for? Walk," she said and I rolled my eyes.
I started walking when she started to kiss my neck. I let out a moan as she trailed her soft lips up my jaw close to my mouth. I saw the store come into view. I felt her hands go to my chest. I smiled as she kissed my jawline. She pulled away and jumped down when we got to the store. I frowned at but something caught my eye. I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to two people walking down the isles. I walked away and grabbed a bag of pork rinds with her following. I sat down in a chair and she sat down beside. I opened the bag and offered it to her. She smiled and took some. We were eating when a guy with Raven Black hair and bright blues eyes appears in front of us. He was about to say something when he saw Izzy. She was staring at him with wide eyes. She stood up and said, "Damon?"
"Bella?" he said.
He opened his arms as she ran to him. She jumped into his arms and hugged him.
'What' I thought to myself.