Chapter 4

Isabella's POV
I was hugging Damon when Kai asked, "Who's that Izzy?"
I pulled away from Damon and turned to Kai with a smile.
"He's my brother," I said back.
"Bella, Stefan told me you died. But I thought you died over 100 years ago," he said.
I shook my head and said, "No I became a hybrid witch because George Lockwood beat me to death. It was a year before father killed you and Stefan. That bitch Katherine fed you two her blood. I watched over you two for years," I cried.
Damon looked at me and pulled me closer to him. I hugged me as I cried. I saw Kai looking at me with a smile. I smiled at him when I saw a girl with dark skin brown hair and eyes come around the corner.
"Damon who are they?" she asked.
"Bonbon this is Isabella... Isabella Salvatore my little sister and I don't know that guy. What's his name Bella," Damon said.
"That's Kai Parker," I said and walked over to Kai.
"Kai this is Damon Salvatore and I have no idea who she is," I said and looked at Damon.
"Oh right Isabella and Kai this is Bonnie Ben-," he started but I interrupted.
"Bennett. You're Bonnie Bennett. I can since your magic from here, you're strong but not nearly as strong as me," I finished.
"You're a Salvatore? Damon why didn't I know you had a sister?" she questioned glaring at Damon.
"I thought she died over 150 years ago. Sorry Stefan and I didn't talk about her. She's a sensitive subject," Damon said looking at me.
"When you died in 1863 Stefan and I became broken. We cried all the time none stop. Then we meet Katherine. She was the worst thing that had happened to us besides losing you," Damon said sadly.
"Damon you don't know how much I've missed you..oh and Bonnie it's nice to meet you now back to you brother. I knew you two were alive but I didn't have the courage to tell you guys what happened. The last I saw you was back in the 80's and Stefan was when I got killed saving him. I have been searching for you two with the originals for the last 100 years. I sorry I couldn't get to you sooner brother but it's not to late to be best friends again like we were when we were kids and before Stefan was born. What do you say brother?" I asked him softly.
He looks at me with sad eyes. He walks to me and replies, "Of course I want to be best friends again."
After that he was crying and holding me in his arms.
"N-never le-leave me a-again Bella," he cried into my shoulder.
I shook my head also crying and said, "I give you my word brother. I will never leave you again."
I saw Bonnie smiling at us and walked over to her. I smiled at her and pulled her to me hugging her.
"I knew your Grams. She was an amazing woman, my best friend actually. I heard what happened and I'm sorry child," I said as she hugged me back.
"Thank you Isabella," she said.
"Please call whatever you like," I say to her.
"Okay Isa," she replies back.
"I like you. We're gonna be great friends I can already tell," I say.
I hear the boys in the background laughing. I turn to them only to find them drinking Bourbon together. I shook my head and walked over to them. I snatched the bottle from Kai and took a long drank from it. Once I was done Kai was staring at me.
"Really gorgeous? You had to take my drink?" he asked pouting.
"Crybaby and you're under age," I say taking another drink.
"I'm 40 years old. If anything you're over age," he replies.
I looked at Damon and we burst out laughing. Bonnie and Kai looked at each other before looking at us. I was holding onto Damon for support and he was holding onto the counter.
"What's so funny. Kai literally just called you old," Bonnie asked.
"We already know we're old," I said in between laughs.
I finally stopped laughing so did Damon. Kai was looking at me with a grin.
"Take a walk with me?" he asked holding out his arm in a gentlemanly manner.
I nodded and smiled taking his arm. Damon looked at Kai before looking at me. I kissed his cheek before saying.
"I'll see ya' later brother. I'll meet you at the boarding house tonight."
He nodded as Kai and I walked out of the store. We walked and Kai pulled me close to him taking my hand. He held me close as we kept walking. Kai stopped walking looked down at me. I looked at him confused.
"Izzy, I want to know if you think I'm a sociopath for killing my siblings," Kai said softly.
I shook my head saying, "You probably had a good reason to kill them in the first place. I don't think you're a sociopath, you're just a guy who has a hard time showing his feelings."
He looked away for a couple of minutes then looked back at me.
"Do you really think that or are you just being nice?" He asked.
I smile and pock his nose saying, "I'm not nice Kai. I give you my word Kai. And I never give my word lightly."
I start walking towards the boarding house when Kai grabs my hand and turns me around. He cups my cheek with one hand and kisses me. I don't kiss him back instantly but I soon kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pulls away slightly out of breathe. He hugs me putting his head in the crook of my neck. He kisses me there and I smile. He continues to kiss me for what seems like hours.
"Come Kai my brother is expecting us soon," I say.
He groans and pulls away slowly, "To be continued then Izzy."
"To be continued Kai," I say back taking his hand.