Chapter 6

Kai's POV
I couldn't take my eyes off of her. 'She loves me, she really loves me' I thought to myself as I tried not to jump up and down with excitement. We were walking to her brothers house as I held her soft hand. I never wanted to let go of her. We walk into her brothers house to find him making pancakes.
"Can I have some?" she asks instantly.
"Bella," Damon said setting a plate in front of a bar stool.
She sat down and started eating. Bonnie comes in and takes a plate from Damon. I laugh as Izzy giggles.
"Damon I want to go home," Izzy says looking at her brother.
"I know me too," he says sadly.
Izzy looks at me thoughtfully then stands up. She walks out of the kitchen.
"Izzy where ya going?!?" I shout.
No answers. Damon calls out to me before I can leave the room.
"Kau wait a minute," Damon says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"I know your in love Isabella. I just...I want you to not hurt her ever or I'll rip you apart," Damon says darkly.
"I don't plan too Damon," I say then rush after Izzy.
"Izzy!?!?" I call out.
I hear papers getting rustled. I run into the room to find someone besides Izzy in there. But what breaks me is that Izzy is against the wall without her head.
"NOO!!" I scream.
The person turns and I notice that it is my father... Joshua Parker.
"YOU KILLED HER!!! I LOVED HER AND YOU KILLED HER!!!  DAMON!!!" I scream.
Damon is there instantly. Damon screams when he sees Izzy. He looks at Joshua and instantly kills him. He picks up Izzy's body and calls for Bonnie, "BONNIE!!"
"What Damon?" Bonnie asks walking into the room.
She stops when she sees Damon crying and holding Izzy's body. Tears fall from her eyes.
"Can you help her Bonnie, please?" Damon begs.
"I'm so sorry Damon but I can't bring her back from the dead," Bonnie says quietly.
I start to break things. I look at Izzy one last time before running out of the house.
I think to myself as I run away from the Boarding House, 'Why is this happening? To me, to Damon?  I got the love of my life but Damon just lost his sister for the third time in 100 something odd years. I can't believe it. I have nothing to live for not anymore. I have no one, nobody. I have nothing in the real world anymore. I give up everytime I learn to trust and love someone, my father has to kill them. I can't live anymore not without Izzy. I love you Isabella Salvatore always and forever but I can't live anymore. I will be reunited with you again soon. But for now Goodbye. Til' I see you again, my love.' After my thoughts I went to Wickery Bridge. When I got there I stood on the ledge of the bridge. I looked back and saw Damon and Bonnie standing there.
"Kai don't!!!" Damon yelled but it was to late, I jumped.
I reached the water and took a deep breath. Water  immediately filled my mouth and lungs. Hands grabbed at me but I already passed into deep, deep slumber, never to be awakened again. 'I'll see you soon, Isabella,' was my last thought.