Chapter 5

Malachia's POV
I was smiling like an idiot and holding Izzy's warm hand. I see the boarding house coming into view and stop. Izzy comes to a stop since I'm holding her hand.
"What is it Kai?" Izzy asks me.
"I want you to myself for tonight please," I say pulling her close to me.
She smiles at me with her soft lips. I look at her lips and she notices. She leans up and kisses me. I kiss her back and I pull her closer to me. I pull away and she gives me a look.
"I'll go tell Damon that I'll see him tomorrow. I'll be right back," Izzy says softly and I smile.
She walks away for about 10 minutes and I then see her walking to me. I smile when I see her holding a bag of pork rinds. She smiles back and takes my hand in her small one. She pulls me to a random house and opens the door. She let's go of my hand and walks inside. I walk in after her. She walks to what I'm guessing is the living room. I quickly followed after her and found her sitting on the couch.
"So tell me, why did you want ma to yourself tonight Kai?" she asks me and I was amazed by how much I loved my name coming from her.
"For a couple of reasons but the biggest would be because I like you a lot Izzy," I reply as I say down beside her shyly looking at her.
I saw her smiling at me.
"Awe does the sociopath care," she teased.
My gaze darkened and I glared at her. She simply smirked at me. I sat there glaring at her. She sat the pork rinds on the coffee table and stood up. She stood in front of me and sat on my lap. She put her hands around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me and smiled since she knew I would instantly kiss her back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and flipped us over. Her back was now on the couch and I was on top of her. She was running her hands up and down my chest, teasing me. Her hands were now at the hime of my shirt. She pulled the shirt up slowly as she pulled her lips off mine.
I looked at her and she whispered into my ear, "Put your arms up."
I did what I was told and put my arms up. She pulled my shirt off and looked at my toned stomach.
"Nice abs," she said and pulled her shirt off. I looked at her bra, it was a lace black one. You know what happened next.
Izzy was laying her head and my bare chest and my arms wrapped protectively around her waist. She was sound asleep and had no idea I was staring at her. I was too busy thinking to sleep. 'What is this feeling? There's absolutely no way I could feel something for this tribrid. No it's impossible, I'm a sociopath' I thought to myself looking at her. 'I can't believe this happing to me. I can't deny it though. I am in love with Isabella Salvatore the first tribrid' I thought to myself. I looked at her still slightly confused. 'I have to tell her, maybe she feels the same way. I hope she feels the same way' I think to myself as I slowly fall asleep only to dream of her gorgeous face.

Isabella's POV
I slowly wake up to soft breathing coming from under neath me. I looked down and Kai. I smiled and kissed him. I didn't want to wake him. I needed to think. I slowly got off of him and pulled my clothing back on. I walked out onto the porch. I sat on the swing. 'What am I doing? I can't play him anymore. It's just wrong and unnecessary. I think that I have feelings for him. Can I, could I. No, wait yes I can and I do' I thought to myself. I heard the door open and I knew that it was Kai since he was the only one inside the house.
"I thought you left me," he says sitting down beside me.
"No, I'm just thinking," I reply.
"I need to tell you something but I don't know how you will react," Kai says quietly.
"You can tell me anything Kai," I say and take his hand.
"I was thinking last night after you went to sleep. I was thinking about you and I. I thought about this strange feeling that I never felt or heard of. I think it was, what do you call, ah yes love. Izzy, I'm in love with in you," he says very quickly. 
I sit there not knowing what to say. 'He loves me and I love him' I think to myself as I look at him.
"It's alright if you don't love me bac-" he begins to say but I cut him by kissing him.
He instantly kisses me back pulling me onto his lap. He pulls away after a couple of minutes. He was breathless as was I though.
"I love you too Kai," I say.
He smiles and kisses me again. 'He is the greatest guy I have ever met.' I thought myself as he pulled away. I placed my head against his gently, I didn't trust myself that I couldn't hurt him. If I did I could never forgive myself.
"Izzy, can you promise me something?" he asks in a quiet voice.
"Yes?" I question.
"Never leave me please," he whispers.
"I promise you Kai," I say and gently kiss him.
"I need to see my brother," I tell Kai and he frowns.
"Fine," he sighs.
I stood up and held my hand out to him. He grabs it and I pull him up. He looks at me and smiles.