chapter one

Me and my parents were going to the amusement park to celebrate my 8th birthday. I was very happy and was playing with my doll inside the car.
  "Mummy, daddy am I going to celebrate my birthday party".

   " yes Hera when we come back from the park you call your friends OK" my mom said.

"Yea am going have a party thanks mom and dad" I said.
     "Yeobo watch out" my mom shouted.

I looked and saw a mini bus coming to our direction. Before my dad can turn our car the bus hit our car. I and my mom screamed as our car tumble.

    My mom used her body to shield me when the car tumble.
  People were shouting and I saw an ambulance before I fainted. They quickly transferred me and my parents to the hospital.

  When I woke up I saw my aunt.
"Aunt where are my parents"
  "She looked at me and started crying"
I wondered why she was crying.
  "Hera your parents are gone"
"To where"
     "To heaven they won't come back"
I started crying and she consoled me.

My parents were buried and that's how I started living with my aunt.

Hera POV
      I woke up early to prepare breakfast for me and my aunt.
I woke her up and we ate. My aunt hates me. She always blame me for the death of her brother that is my dad. She would say
"You stupid girl if it wasn't for you my brother would still be alive. If not for your birthday they won't have gone anywhere that day".

   Then she would beat me till she is satisfied. I always bare with the pain and only tell my best friend park chorong.

   I went to school early to avoid morning trouble.
When I reached school I waited for chorong to come. I wandered around the school since I still have time to waste.

  After sometime she came in.
" Hera am sorry am late "
    "Its OK I just came too"
"My brother was disturbing me"

Chorong brother is park chanyeol and he is part of a gang in our school called EXO.

   Thanks to my friendship with chorong I was not a victim of bullying. No one would want to mess with the sister of chanyeol.

   "Hera my birthday party is on Saturday and my brother wants to celebrate it for me"
"Oh is that so OK"
   "I want you to come"

"You know I have to attend my part time work chorong I don't think i can come am sorry"
   "No I won't accept that. How will my best friend not come to my party.please say yes" she said doing her aigoo for me.

    "OK yes how can I refuse when you are doing that face"
  "Yes is at our villa, exo are coming too it will be fun".
" of course" I said.

"Hera it is an evening party I hope you are OK with that"

  I thought about that but I can't refuse can I?.
'Sure no problem but I won't sleep over because of my aunt"
"No problem I understand. Yay let's go class is starting"

   We then left to class. On how way we saw girls screaming as the 12 hot guys enter the school.
I just rolled my eyes when one winked at me.
Unbelievable do they think all girls will fall for them just because they are handsome and rich. I shook my head and drag chorong to class.

  "Hera do u see Kai, god he is so handsome and cute" chorong said while fangirling.

Chorong has a crush on Kai but she doesn't want her brother to know.

Baekhyun POV
Me and my friends entered school and girls were already screaming, don't they get tired?
  I just smiled and winked at a girl that I don't think have seen before. She just rolled her eyes and left.

   What was that I just shrugged it off and went to our hideout a basement. None of us wish to attend class that morning.

Nobody POV
Baekhyun and the boys were sitting in the basement doing all sort of things.

     Baekhyun and chanyeol were arguing. Sehun was drinking bubble tea gosh that boy is so addicted to bubble tea. Lay and Tao are arguing about which brand is more better and shit like that. Kai,luhan and xiumin were talking about hot girls. Chen is just listening to music while suho is trying to make them reduce their noise. D.O is googling about new recipe for cooking while Kris is sleeping.

   Chanyeol then jumped up and cleared his voice.
"Hmmm I have an Announcement to make"

  Everyone stared at him and stopped what they are doing.
"Am celebrating chorong birthday for her and I want all of your asses to be present OK"

     All of them nodded
"Where are you holding it" baekhyun asked
    "My villa" chanyeol replied.

"What of hot girls" Kai asked
"And bubble tea" sehun interjected.

  "Of course they will be hot girls plenty of rooms and yes sehun they will be bubble tea. Gosh you are addicted to that already" chanyeol answered.
  Kai smiled since they will be girls gosh he is such a flirt.

  The bell rang and the boys went out to eat.

They have their own table,suho uncle is the owner of the school.

     As they were eating chorong and Hera passed the table and baekhyun identified her as the girl who rolled her eyes before. He just continued eating and asked chanyeol
  " who is that girl that is with your sister"
"She is chorong best friend. Do you have an interest in her" chanyeol asked baekhyun.

   "No just asking".
" chorong is so hot" Kia said staring at her long leg.

Chanyeol hit his forehead "don't think about it"
   He winced in pain while the others laughed.
" you know chanyeol is an overprotective brother "luhan said.
   "Am not overprotective am just protecting my younger sister from playboy like Kai" he said.

After school the boys went to baekhyun condo to hangout. Today is Friday and tomorrow is the party.

Hera went to her place of work while chorong went to purchase clothes and shoes. She bought for Hera too.

How was the starting,i know its kinda short but i will improve and update regularly. Check for my other fanfic lovely lovers. Thank you. Vote and comment if there is any mistake. Holla.....