chapter three

Hera POV
I went home and was thankful to know that my aunt went to work. I ran into my room and cried my heart out. I disgraced myself and my late parents.

  I knew baekhyun was not completely at fault, it was my fault too. My phone rang and I saw chorong name on the screen. I wanted to talk to someone badly so I hurriedly picked up.

   " hello Hera how are you. I called you after the party yesterday but you didn't pick. Why did you leave so early" she said.
       " cho..chorong I.. I." I couldn't finish my sentence as I burst I tears again.

" why are you crying Hera, re y OK? Don't worry am coming over right now " she said then hang up.

Today is Sunday so that means my aunt did not go to work. God knows where she went to. She probably will scold me for not coning home last night or she might not even notice.

   Ignoring those thoughts I went to take a shower. I scrubbed hard but felt dirty inside. I sighed and dressed in a normal gown. I heard the doorbell and opened the door for chorong.

  I hugged her and started crying again.
  " hey babe what happen tell me please " she said.

I nodded my head and told her everything.
   " so you mean you lost your virginity to baekhyun. God this is my fault I shouldn't have invited you to my party" she said crying.

" its not your fault. I even liked it when he touched me. I feel like a dirty whore" I said crying.
     " your not a dirty whore,its normal for your body to respond especially since it was with a handsome boy" she said trying to liven the atmosphere.

  I just smiled and said
"Am really lucky to have you as a friend, you are just like my family".
  She just smiled and we laughed.

" what will you do if you meet baekhyun at school " she asked
      "I will avoid him" I said.
" don't let this incident put you down always be the lively girl who still laugh when passing through trial and know am here for you always. OK Hera"
   " yes omma"
"Aww my baby is no longer Innocent. Are you hurt I heard that first time hurts" chorong said concerned:.
   "Am OK just a little sore. I said blushing".

I said and we both smiled. We discussed about something and she left. I felt relieved and prepared for school tomorrow.

Baekhyun POV
     I kept thinking of the girl from last night.
  " down to earth baekhyun " kia said clapping his hand across my face

   "hmmm do you say something " I asked him. The others stared at me with a 'really' expression.
  "You mean you did not hear all what we said since. Where is your mind,you have not been yourself since we came back from the party. Its so not your style" Kris said.

  "Its nothing I was just thinking about something" I replied.
   "Care to share what it is" chanyeol asked.
I shook my head," its nothing really".

It's obvious that they didn't believe me but I couldn't bring myself to tell them that I slept with a girl without her consent even though I was drunk. Its so not our style.

But wait she didn't refuse at first,she went with the flow. I tried looking for an excuse so I won't feel guilty but I kept thinking of her words. I didn't realize that I spaced out again.

     I shook my head and the others were looking at me with a stare." Guys I will go home first see you at school tomorrow " I said standing up.
   "OK they replied".

I went home to my apartment( I don't stay with my parents) and slept off.

    Next day at school.
We decided to go to class today. As I entered I realized it was kinda a bad decision cause I saw her and chorong sitting at the front. I looked at her and she ignored me I just shrugged and went to sit at the back with my friends.

The teacher came in and taught us maths. After class everyone went leaving me and Hera it was awkward I wondered while exo didn't wake me up.

As I was about to leave she called my name" baekhyun "
" hmm do you have something to tell me "I asked softly
   " I just want you to erase that night cause I have erased it too, stop staring at me like you know me or something. It was just a one night stand " she said.
"OK if that's what you want, but am really sorry. That's all" I replied leave her in the classroom.

I was kinda relieved. I know am a Playboy, have slept with various girls but she just feels different.

Hera POV
" so how did it go " chorong asked me.
   " it went well and he apologized again. It was not totally his fault. We were both drunk and I didn't stop him until it got intense " I replied.

" hmm its good you got it all sorted out, let's go home "
" OK let's go ".

     Short chapter right. Sorry about that. Don't forget to vote and comment if any mistake. Thanks for reading. Check my other fanfic lovely lovers its a piece. Till then holla!!!!