chapter eleven

"Congratulations you are having..."
    Hera and baekhyun held their breath before the doctor said
   "A baby boy. Congratulations Hera".

  They both smiled as the doctor gave Hera a tissue to clean her stomach. After the doctor left to get a couple of the ultrasound, baekhyun held hera's arm and she jumped in surprise.
   " hmm baek what's it"
"Am thinking since the baby is almost five month why not start shopping for baby things" baekhyun asked.

  Hera face lit up in excitement.
"Sure let's go on our way home. I think I saved enough".
   " no Hera am paying " baekhyun said sternly.
  "But..."
"No but. Its our baby and am the father. We will be buying a lot of things so keep the money you have been saving. OK."

  Hera smiled and nodded.
The doctor came in with a couple of ultrasound.
   "I will schedule another appointment for when you're five months and two weeks. But if there is any problem before that come immediately. The morning sickness has stopped which is healthy but you might start experiencing back pain so I will give you some pills and you can ask your boyfriend here for a massage...." The doctor continued rambling not noticing a pink shade of pink that settled on their cheeks.
  "..... So we will see miss Hera, you can leave now"
    They thanked the doctor and went out of the office.

  They went to a baby store to buy stuffs for their baby. Hera was looking so happy making baekhyun smiled unconsciously.

  "Look isn't this onesis cute" Hera said holding a light blue onesis with 'daddy little monster' written on it. Baekhyun nodded and put the piece of clothing into the stroller.

  Baekhyun saw another one with the wordings 'mommy little hero'
He showed Hera who laughed a little before picking it.

  They picked a lot of clothing's , diapers, feeding bottles, baby wipes,pacifiers, socks and cotton shoes.

"Baek which changing tables should I choose? The white or light blue" Hera asked.
    "Use the light blue, the white one is too plain" baek replied.
  They went with an ivory car seat that matches with baekhyun car.

  "What of the cribs" Hera asked.
"Let's go with light blue so it matches the color of the changing table" . Hera hummed and pick a blue crib with white interior. They chose a lot of cuddly toys and a stuffed yellow dolphin.

  Baekhyun left Hera and went to another section of the store. He called Hera and showed her something. Hera flushed a light shade of pink and cleared her throat.
      "Why did you pick that" she asked.
"Because you need it. Its a breast pump" baek answered smiling.

  "I don't need it,drop it"
"I don't think so after all you won't be always there to breastf......"
    "Fine take it no need to spell it out" Hera said before walking away with deep shade of pink on her cheeks. She wondered why baekhyun went to that part of the store.

  After all the shopping, baekhyun paid to have it delivered to their apartment since it was a lot.
    They arrived at the apartment feeling exhausted but smiling nonetheless.

Hera was to resume working at the cafe the next day.
     "Hmm Hera I have been wanting to say this for a long time. I like you" baekhyun said to Hera who looked surprised.

"You might not say the same now but-"
  "I like you too" Hera said quickly before biting her lips and looking down shyly.

Baekhyun smiled and said
"So we are official".
    Hera looked up with a teasing grin and said " no we are not "
    Baekhyun frowned and said
"I like you and you like me too. Why don't you want to be my girlfriend or is there some else".
     " I was just teasing you. Of course we are official and who could that someone else be? " Hera asked.
   "Maybe seokjin" baekhyun mumbled.
  "What NO. we are friends nothing more" Hera said surprised that baekhyun thought of she and seokjin as more than friends.