chapter ten

"Beakbeom?".

   Nobody's POV
" surprise " beakbeom shouted.
      Hera gulped while beakhyun was looking dazed.

  Hera nudged his elbow and beakhyun shook his head. He regained his thought and hugged beakbeom tightly.

   "Beakhyun ca...nt  bre..ath".
Beakhyun quickly stepped back and said a quick sorry.

Beakhyun was really happy to see his elder brother so Hera excused herself and went to her room.
   Beakhyun and beakbeom entered the apartment and sat down on the couch in the living room.

  " why didn't you tell me that you were coming" beakhyun whined like a kid while beakbeom just chuckled.

   "If I tell you then it won't be a surprise anymore. I was already planning on coming since I called you last week but I had to wrap some stuff at the company so here I am" beakbeom said smiling.

Beakhyun nodded and realized he hasn't offered anything to his brother.
   "Hyung do you want to eat or drink something" he asked.
    "No am fine. I came to catch up with you so any new things going on in your life bro" beakbeom asked.

Beakhyun just sighed and decided to avoid the questions for now.
  "Have you seen mom and dad" beakhyun asked.
      "No but they know am in Korea. What about you".
      " well it has been a long time since I saw them last but who cares" beakhyun said trying to hide his feelings but beakbeom knows that he missed his parents.

   "Beak I know that you are trying to keep something from me. What is it? And who is that pretty girl" beakbeom asked.

Beakhyun thought about it and decided to tell his brother.

   "She is my girlfriend. Wait I haven't asked her out yet but I like her a lot" he answered smiling shyly.

  Beakbeom grinned and tried his best not to laugh at beakhyun face. He knows that his brother has never liked a girl before. He just used them to have sex and discard them. He is truly happy that his brother is finally growing up but he noticed that her stomach is big like a pregnant woman.

  "Beakhyun I don't know how to say this but isn't she pregnant".
       " mmh yes she is pregnant "
"Is it yo..yours". Beakbeom asked hesitantly.

   " its mine"beakhyun answered.
His brother looked surprised and a little bit angry.
  "Explain byun beakhyun" beakbeom demands.

Beakhyun explained everything including Hera situations to his brother who was just listening without saying any comments.

  "Beakhyun I told you to control your drinking. How could you forget to use a condom? What are your plans now including Hera".

   Beakhyun thought about it for a moment.
  " well I really like her even if I haven't say the word 'love' yet but I intend to take things slowly. And she is almost five month along but she will continue her education after giving birth. The problem is our parents."beakhyun said with a worried expression.

They both know that they parents wouldn't accept Hera since she is not from a rich family that would benefit them. They almost forced beakbeom to marry a lady from their rival company so that they can merge their companies to make profit.

"Well you need to tell them soon cause she is getting bigger. If they don't accept it don't forget that I am here for you but one thing baek I hope you are serious about her cause if you hurt that girl you will hear it from me. Ok".

  Beakhyun chuckled and smiled
" I won't hurt her. Its my first time having this feelings for a girl. Anyway how is your girlfriend "
        "We broke up. She is not the one for me".
" what? Why? You said you love her. Did she do something wrong".
    "She was cheating on me with my manager who was her ex boyfriend. Well I knew me and Stacy won't last so it wasn't hard letting her go".