chapter two

Nobody's POV
     Today is Saturday and everyone is kinda excited for the party except Hera.

     Hera woke up did her morning chores and went to her part time job. She closed around 4pm and went home. She took her dress and shoe as she did not want her aunt to know she is attending a party.

     She went to chorong house and pressed the door bell. The maid came and ushered her in. She saw chorong and exo. She greeted them and felt uncomfortable as they were looking at her.

    Chorong took her hand and dragged hera to her room. The party is starting by six so they started preparing.

    Chorong was wearing a white short gown with blue heels. Blue stone were arranged on the gown making her look like a fairy. I applied make up for her and I swear no one can be prettier than her at the party. She looks damn gorgeous.

   Hera took out her dress but chorong stopped her and gave her a plastic bag. She opening it and saw a nude straight short gown with black heels. It was a simple dress with a small opening at the back. Black bag accompanied with black accessories.

" It is for you" chorong said.
   " I can't accept this it looks damn expensive " Hera replied shaking her head.
  " you don't accept anything from me just take this one please " chorong pouted doing her aegyo face.

    " OK I will wear it. Thanks a lot"
" nothing too much for my best friend" chorong replied and they both laughed.

     She applied a little bit of make up and they were both ready to go.

   As they went downstairs people were partying and music was blasting from the speaker since its a club party. Some were kissing and making out. Hera felt disgusted looking at them.

   People were looking at them as they both walked. Soon chorong left to greet some guest and told Hera to dance a little and she will be back.

     Hera was feeling thirsty and she gulped two bottle of what she thought was juice. She started feeling dizzy as she made her way upstairs to look for chorong.

   Meanwhile EXO was partying at a room with their girls except baekhyun who was just drinking and smiling.

   Hera entered a room which was exo room and said
" am sorry " drunkenly. As she want to go out she felt a hand pulled her back. She blinked and saw baekhyun and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her.

   They kissed passionately and Hera felt herself being dragged to a room. Her face was blurry and she couldn't see very well.

  Baekhyun kissed Hera again and it turned more rough and demanding. He squeezed her boob and she gasped. He begin undressing her and stopped halfway. He brought his lips on her neck sucking on her soft spot and leaving hickey all over. She moaned and he pulled aside and unzipped her dress finally throwing the dress across the room before undressing himself.

He quickly removed his clothes and trousers. He unclasped her bra and used his hand to remove her panties. He then removed his boxers throwing all of them across the room.

  Hera blinked and realized what was happening but she and baekhyun were already naked. She tried to push him but he was too strong compared to her so are effort were in vain.

  Baekhyun continued teasing kissing and touching her all over and she couldn't help but moan when he brought his mouth on her breasts when he sucked on one nipple using his hand to play with the second one. He shifted his mouth to the second one and she arched her neck backward.

She gasped as he positioned himself at her entrance.
  " don't worry I will be gentle " he whispered into her ear.

She let out a sob begging him to stop
      "Baekhyun please lets stop this,let me go, don't do this to... ahhhhh!!!!"

She screamed as he entered her and waited for her to adjust to his size.  She felt pain and shivered as he withdraw and then push in again.

  The pain turned into pleasure as he increased his pace. She hold the bedsheets tightly for her dear life as he rocked her quickly. All she could hear was skin slapping skin and sounds coming from both of them.

He groaned and continued using his hand to pleasure her by squeezing and kneading her boobs.  She felt her walls tighten and knew she was about to cum. He continued as she felt him jerk backwards and he released his hot seed inside her.

   They were both breathing heavily as he laid beside she took the blanket and covered herself. She felt someone hugging her but didn't care as she closed her heavy eyelid,she then fell asleep.

The next morning Hera woke up and saw a hand wrapped around her. She smiled wanting to sit up but she felt very sore in her lower region. She couldn't comprehend what was happening.

She looked under the blanket and    saw that she was naked she screamed and the figure woke up looking at her.

  "Who are you? Why are you in my room?" She asked looking at him. " bae..baekhyun? "
    " don't you remember last night " he asked.

" last night? what did we do last night?" She held her head and she felt the memories of yesterday appearing..

   "Don't tell me that we had s..sex" she asked stammering.
  "Yes ..That's what happened. I was..i mean we were drunk and I didn't know what I was doing".

  " what?! I remembered begging you to stop yesterday but you didn't answer me!!!" I raised my voice.
" I was not thinking straight. I j..just didn't know how to con..trol my self. Am sorry "
      "What sorry?!!, after taking my virginity you are saying sorry!!.. You technically raped me you bastard!!!" Hera screamed as tears rushed out of her face.

  She was crying and shaking her head. Baekhyun is trying to make her stop but she was weakly hitting him on the chest.

  She wiped face and search for her clothes only to find them scattered across the room. She wrapped herself with the blanket ignoring that baekhyun was still naked.

  Ignoring the dull ache from her leg, she stood up shakingly and grabbed her clothes then went to the bathroom to wear them.

  Baekhyun felt so sorry he never meant to take her by force. He regretted what he did the previous night. He dressed himself and she came out. Her eyes were red and she just left without saying a word.

  He bowed his head and said
"What have you done Byun baekhyun" he asked himself..

How was it. Please comment and vote. Check out my other fanfic lovely lovers. You will love it. Thanks for reading. Since am writing this story and lovely lovers together I promise to update both regularly. Holla.....