chapter nine

Beakhyun POV
"Spit it out" suho said.
  "Its really nothing guys" I insisted.
"Its something. Do you think that we are blind? You have a lot to say beakhyun. First who is the girl?" Xiumin questioned.

  "Fine. Do you remember chanyeol sister birthday?" I asked.
    "Of course lot of girls and room" kai said.
     "I thought you said you have changed hmm" Chen said.

    "Of cou..course I have changed. I have a girlfriend now and I love her. Besides I was just answering beaks question".
   " he asked if we remember the bday not about the girls and room" Chen replied smirking.
   "I just.."
"Will both of you shut up. I have forgotten why we came here now" lay interrupted kai.

    "Of course you will forget. That's the reason why you are lay" Chen said laughing.
     "Shut up you troll" lay replied
"Oww our lay is angry" Chen said still laughing.

    Lay opened his mouth to reply but shut it back
  "Let's just forget that. Why are we here again"
    Chen stiffed a laughter and luhan answered
    "Lay we are here to know why beakhyun is being distant"
    "Oohh yea lets continue" lay replied.

"Continue beakhyun" Kris urged.
    "OK. I slept with a girl who was also drunk and recently found out that she is pregnant"
     The room was silent as everyone processed the information.

"What? Hey are you trying to joke around because we carried you from school" Tao asked.
      "Am not. You guys know Hera?" Beakhyun asked.
   "Hera? Isn't that chorong friend who recently stopped coming to school?" Chanyeol answered.

   "Yes she is the one" I answered..
"Wait I don't understand. Pregnant?? Didn't you use protection and is she not using birth control pills? Chen asked.

   " are you stupid or something is she is pregnant that means they didn't use a condom right?" Sehun answered still confused himself.

    "I forgot about the condom and she wasn't using pills because she was a virgin and wasn't expecting what happened to take place."

"Ohh that means she is the girl we saw entering your apartment that day. But why was she there?" Xiumin questioned

   "She stays with me now. Her aunt sent her out of their home when she found about the baby and she has no parents"
     "Wow why didn't you tell us since then. The party is almost five months ago" suho asked.

   "I just didn't know how to say it. That I got a seventeen year old girl pregnant at the age of eighteen. Its not something I should be proud of saying".

   " did you guys consider abortion" D.O asked.
  "I did but she doesn't want it" beakhyun said and looked at his watch.
    He wants to pick Hera from work today and its almost 6pm.
    "What about..."
"Guys I have to go. Talk to you later" I said and rushed out.

Exo stare at each other before sighing.
   "This is worse than we expected" suho said.

    Beakhyun board a taxi back to school since he left his car there.
   When i arrived at Hera workplace i saw her laughing with a guy.

    Jealously washed over my body with the way she and the boy is being intimate. I just sighed and tried to control my anger.
     I entered the cafe and went to where Hera was standing
    "Hey is your shift over. I came to pick you"
  "Beakhyun wait let me change out of this uniform" Hera said before disappearing with the boy.

  I waited for a few minutes and she came out.
   "Beak meet my friend. He is seokjin. Jin this is beakhyun" Hera introduced me and the boy or should i say seokjin just waves.
   "Just call me jin" seokjin said.
"Beakhyun. Hera are you ready let's go"