Chapter 1

Amanda's POV

"You know my squad is going to find me and you'll be dead before you even know what hit you." The car ride had been silent till I said that.
"Shut up bitch" he said. "They'll never find you where I'm taking you."
I swallowed hard.
"You've been a very bad girl Amanda, and do you know what happens to bad girls?"
I was silent.
"They get punished!" He turned to me and slapped my cheek.
The rest of the ride was silent. After about 20 minutes we arrived at a small house. From the outside it looked like much of the neighborhood had abandoned their homes. The one we went to looked run down, but better than the others.
Inside the house looked pretty normal. It wasn't the neatest house, but it wasn't crawling with mice and bugs. Overall the house didn't seem too horrible. That is until he brought me into the kitchen and saw a rug on the floor. He lifted the rug revealing a discreet door in the floor.
"Now, down here is going to be where we'll have our fun. It's also where you'll go if you decide to try to run or misbehave in any other way."
He lifted the door and grabbed my arm then lead me down the cement stairs. Downstairs was a version of some sick person's hell. On the walls were chains, whips, various sex toys. There was a bed in the corner. It had chains attached to the headboard and what appeared to be a leg separator.
I felt sick.
"Like it?" He asked. "Spent months working on it just for you. Now let's go see your timeout room."
He led me through a steel door into a small dark room. It had chains attached to the wall that looked as though they could be attached to wrists or ankles. Besides that it was empty.
"Now let's hope you don't have to spend any time in here." he grinned and lead me out of the room.
"Now what?" I asked.
"Now you find out what happens to bad girls who don't listen." He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed.
He started ripping my clothes off.
"Oh yeah I almost forgot." He reached over turned on a video camera positioned next to the bed.
"You are gonna be a dark web star." He smiled and began his sick punishment.