Numbers

💚

"Is t-there s-something on m-my face?" Tyler asked not taking his eyes off the computer.

Josh furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What?"

Tyler sighed still working on their PowerPoint.

"I've b-been doing o-our project a-and you've been just s-sitting t-there l-looking at m-me" The brunette stuttered out.

Josh leaned closer to Tyler and looked right into his eyes.

Josh almost forgot what his was about to say he could get lost in the Tylers eyes forever.

"Nope nothing on your face besides beauty"

Tyler's eyes widened as he blushed even though what the yellow haired teen said was very cheesy.

He liked it. It made him smile which didn't happen to often.

"Oh t-thanks"

Josh smiled and moved away again.

Class was almost over and Josh wasn't going to leave without Tyler's number no sir re Bob. So there was only one thing to do.

Use the project as a excuse to get it. Josh mentally high fived himself.

"Hey, it's almost time to leave and I don't think we have a other class together till last period so can I get your number for project purposes?"

Tyler nodded handing Josh his phone. Sad to realize he wouldn't see the hazel eyed boy till 8th period.

Then the bell rang. Josh handed the shorter of the two his phone back and said his goodbye.

"Thanks love see you around"

Tyler gave a little wave.

And with that they went separate ways.

💚

A/n: okay but why do I suck at this omg anyway take care of your self - Galriel