Lunch

💛

It was finally lunch time and Tyler was quite happy about that.

He didn't get to eat breakfast and the poor boy was starving.

Despite it being gross cafeteria food he felt blessed nonetheless.

Once he payed for his sandwich he walked to his seat in the corner of the cafeteria.

He sat alone. He didn't mind to much, it gave him time to draw but still he wished he had at least one friend to accompany him.

Why was his school so judgy just cause he liked to wear crop tops, skirts and on occasion makeup.

Didn't mean he was psycho or some type of disease.

The brown eyed boy was deep in thought when he heard the sound of boots.

Not just any boots but the boots.

Josh's boots.

He looked up and there stood mister perfect, I'm gonna flirt with you slightly, and not work on our project pants.

Tyler just stared at him and then Josh sat down.

Everyone was looking at them. Probably wondering why the new kid would want to sit with such a outcast.

"Well at least I have lunch with you, I can't believe some of the idiots at this school I swear" Josh spoke as he dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Y-yeah they a-aren't very n-nice e-ether" Tyler spoke smiling slightly.

Josh nodded showing he agreed.

"I can tell. I can practically feel them starring at me. People these days are so nosey"

Tyler's smile faded as he looked down an began to play with the hem of his crop top.

"N-no they aren't s-staring at you. They a-are staring a-at me"

Josh lowered his head to look at Tyler. Then lifted Tyler's head up with his index finger.

"Hey, look at me while I talk to you, I like seeing your pretty face"

Tyler was surprised at how Josh managed to sound so demanding yet soft at the same time.

"Why are they staring at you?" Josh asked.

"C-cause I'm d-different"

Josh frowned when he noticed how sad the boy sounded when he said that.

"Yeah you are Tyler your very different, you're special. They are just ordinary be happy your not like them"

And with that Josh stood up on his chair. He looked around and saw some people laughing at Tyler and whispering about 'why would Josh ever seat with him?'

Well they asked, so he will tell.

"Hey assholes it's none of your business where i sit. And it sure as hell doesn't matter if it is with Tyler he is great company. Now would you stop boring holes into us with your eyes please and thank you"

Tyler was stunned to say the least.

No one stood up for him before, well at least not like that.

Josh sat down with a smile.

The whole cafeteria was in shock.

"Anyways where were we, sorry I just hate to see that perfect smile of yours in a frown" Josh spoke calmly.

Like he didn't just yell at the whole cafeteria.

Tyler was blushing so hard he was pretty sure even Josh could feel the heat from his face.

Josh looked up at Tyler after a long silence and smirked to himself seeing how flustered he was.

The whole rest of lunch went smoothly until the head cheerleader Ashley came and sat next to Josh.

Seriously can somebody stop her?

"Hey there Joshua is it? I heard what you said to everyone a minute ago and I was just wondering did he put you up to it?"

Josh was in complete shock at how ignorant some people could be.

"No he didn't and it's just Josh"

She smiled a sickly sweet smile that made Tyler want to throw himself into a other dimension.

Then she put her arm around Josh.

"Oh okay well if your friends with him he can't be that bad. Oh! And I love your hair it looks so good on you Joshie"

Josh removed her arm. He had a look of discomfort on his face.

Tyler honestly wanted to crawl into a hole. She didn't even acknowledge his existence and honestly even if he didn't like her he would at least want to be treated like a human.

"Yeah don't call me that and can you please leave. Unless you plan on including Tyler in our conversation"

Ashely turned to eye Tyler then looked at Josh and rolled her eyes.

"Maybe a other time my girls need me"

She began to get up but Josh interrupted her.

She quickly turned back to look at him eyes filled with hope.

"Oh and Ashely would you mind throwing my tray away for me"

She looked at him with complete disbelief/disgust then stormed away.

"Awe man thought she would at least be nice enough to do that for me" the hazel eyed boy spoke.

Tyler nodded sipping his apple juice out of his straw. Trying not to laugh.

He didn't like his laugh.

But he likes Josh he really does, but why did Josh like him?

No one ever treated him nicely unless they needed something.

And until Tyler could trust him he refused to fall for him and his stupid winks and compliments and pet names and-

"Looks like it's almost time for 6th period I'll see you later Ty, or at least I hope I do"

"Y-yeah see you later"

Ugh.

This would be harder then Tyler thought.

💛

A/n: Two new chapters in one day somebody stop me- Galriel