Just my luck

trigger warning: homophobic slurs not a lot but still

🌈

it was a new day, the sky was clear and for once tyler was actually excited to be at school.

especially since the class he was heading to he had with the lemon haired hottie known as josh.

as he was walking towards his classes entrance the only thing he could think about was josh.

josh, josh, josh he was in the very middle of tyler's mind, and didn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

boy was he happy he could see the hazel eyed boy once again.

as he sat in his usual spot awaiting his crush.

his whole mood was crushed when none other then brendon urie walked in.

fucking buzzkill was all tyler could think as his bully approached him.

"hey fag did ya miss me?" brendon asked with a devious smirk on his face.

"n-no not r-really" tyler choked out feeling his anxiety start to make a appearance.

tyler always felt scared around brendon, and not just cause he was mean.

he was also way taller and stronger then tyler and could probably break him in half if he tried.

the rude jock was about to reply when josh pushed passed him to get to his seat behind tyler.

"hey sleeping beauty" josh said as he smiled at the brown haired boy not even acknowledging brendon and his friends.

"h-hey josh" tyler spoke in a low voice as he saw brendon's face turn from hate and disgust to just pure rage.

"who is this queer?" brendon asked in a annoyed and anger filled voice.

"none of your fucking business asshole get lost." josh replied finally acknowledging the group in front of tyler's desk.

brendon furrowed his eyebrows, and began to slowly make his way to the yellow haired boys desk.

looks like josh just made a huge mistake.

🌈

a/n: this literally was a cringy mess but i needed to update something so sorry for the bad content ily all for even bothering to read this - galriel