How Embarrasing

Packing your final items and zipping up your suitcase, you grab the handle and summon a portal, taking a deep breath, you jump in and mentally prepare yourself for your new life.

You spawn in the neautral zone, everyone of every realm is allowed here, it's a place for hanging out, but there is also a shit load of fights. You already worked out some what if a plan, you were going to find someone of the CreepyPasta realm and somehow either convince them to let you in or sneak into their portal with them, you couldn't just spawn in someone else's realm, that would cause too many problems, considering everyone wants to kill each other and all, you have to have a specfic portal.

Suddenly, all eyes were on you, you look around with a dirty look and think to yourself,

"Why is being a Succubus so frowned upon, were not ALL bad, or, me atleast."

You begin walking towards a popular bar when you realize something they all have which you don't,

Clothes.

With a blank face, you once again summon another portal and jump into in the portal nonchalantally, the portal leading back to your bedroom.

You then practically turn into a crying tomato.

"How the hell could I forget clothes? That was so embarrassing" You think to yourself as you drop to the floor in a fetal position.

Clothes weren't really common in the Succubus Realm, hell, Succubus do the dirty in public, it's a common thing for our species. We only wear clothes during the tournament out of common courtesy.

You look into a drawer that you never use, you only a long black shirt and some underwear, your pretty sure you never these either, hopefully your tuna salad dosent smell like a slice of month old cheese after this. Your slide into the shirt only for your wings to not fit, you cut in some holes and slide your wings through.

Taking an even deeper breath this time, you once again grab your suitcase and jump into the portal spawning into the same spot, you speedwalk your way out of that area avoiding all eye contact and heading straight for the bar.