Partners In Crime

As everyone finished their meals, the table started getting smaller, not wanting to go back into that dirty old room, you decide to hang out at the dinner table for a bit. Toby then gets up and puts his finished dish in the sink. He turns to you with an excited smile,

"H-hey Y/N! Wanna have a sleepover i-i-in my room for t-tonight?"  He beams, earning a few glances and dirty looks from those at the table. A wave of relief fills you, you thought you were actually gonna sleep in that room. 

"I'd love to." 

"G-great! Wait near the stairs w-while I clean up." 

You push in the chair and walk out into the hallway by the stairs, allowing the room to suddenly burst into conversation. 

"Pretty low of you to make a move on the girl first day shes here, especially since you know she's not really civilized." Masky comments rather snidely.

"O-oh my god, would you s-shut the hell up? I'm not even trying t-t-to make a move." Toby snaps, going from bubbly to annoyed in less than a second. Masky ignores his irritated reply and goes back to talking with Hoodie.

"I'm so sick of his bipolar ass." 

The brunette haired boy meets you at the stairs as promised, he smiles,

"L-lets go!"

Toby leads you up the stairs and through the hallway which had way too many turns. He leads you to door with the name "Toby" sloppily written over it in blue. Feeling like the place is familiar, you look around and realize that Toby's room is 3 doors away from your room. Deciding to make conversation,

"Hey look, we're neighbors." you bubbled 

"I-it seems like E.J is a-also your neighbor, g-g-good luck." he says while opening the door to reveal his slightly messy room. You walk in and bounce onto his unmade bed, laying down you look up at the ceiling. 

"Why do you say that?" 

"H-he's not a b-b-bad person, but he can be uh, p-pretty unemotional sometimes . M-makes things k-kinda awkward for me a-atleast." He flops down on the bed beside you, 

"Anyways, what d-do you want t-to do?" He asks you, his tone going from normal to ebullient again.

"What do you usually do?"

"P-pranks, specifically o-on that b-b-bastard Masky." Toby sniggers as he rises from the bed, "W-wanna help?" 

"Sure!" You both get up and go back into the hallway and you follow Toby, 

"So what's your plan?" 

Instead of replying, Toby just turns to you and flashes you a childish smirk, opening the room next door to his and beckoning for you to follow him. In the dim room he goes to an alarm clock and switches to the highest volume. Suddenly, in the hallway you can hear footsteps approaching the bedroom door, Toby quickly grabs your hand running into the closet. He quitely closes the closet door and you see Masky walk into the room. He takes off his mask, and closes his bedroom door. You turn towards giving him a gesture that says, "Lets just walk out, what's the worst hes going to do?", In reply Toby shakes his head no and brings a finger to his lips telling you to be quiet. You both go back to spying on Masky and realize he's now on his computer, on the screen you see him type in "pornhub" and unzip his pants. Stiffling a laugh, Toby decides to run for it, He abruptly opened the closet door and ran, glancing at Masky, you see him on the ground in a fetal position, covering his genitals. Toby and you both make it to his room probably unspotted, Toby then breaks down into laughter. 

"In n-never gonna l-let h-h-him hear the end o-on this!" He says between breaths, 

"Hear the end of what?" You question 

"You d-didn't just," he pauses, "N-nevermind, a-anyway, we s-should hear o-our prank go i-into action t-t-tomorrow morning." All of a sudden,Toby's phone vibrated, he picks it up and crashes into his bed, the notification was a message from none other than Masky, he laughs 

"C-come look at t-this!" 

You join Toby on the bed, laying next to him and putting your head on his chest, the message reads, 

"Why the fuck where you in my room?" 

"lock ur door when u wanna bust a fat one lol" 

He puts down his phone and pulls you closer, locking his arm around your waist. 

"What a-are your plans for t-tomorrow?" 

"Hmmmm? Oh, I don't really know yet..."  your tired voice replys as you slowly drift off into slumber, as you sleep Toby runs his fingers through your hair, eventually falling asleep too.

-------------------------------authors note---------------------------------

i coudlnt update regularly to save my life, i kind of want to say i couldn't update because of "school" and "ya girls going through alot rn" but in reality, im just a lazy piece of shit lolol. i kind of half assed the end of this chapter im sorry to all you ticci toby fangirls who were expecting more. im kind of having trouble with like, his personality, i interpret toby to be bipolar, he likes cuddling and is very touchy, and is kind of insecure and more stuff idk ill figure it out while writing. also, for my legbeans and bye-bye sexuals out there, im going to be adding jane and clockwork to the competition of having you, i think i can pull off jane but not too much clockwork, but ill try. thats all folks!