Prologue

*WARNING* DESCRIPTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BELOW. I WILL MARK IT WITH *** SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.

"Come on Minnie!"

Jungkook shouted, walking into a store with Hoseok. Jimin caught up soon after and the three boys ran to the skirts, giggling softly amongst themselves. People gave them strange looks but they didn't mind, it was normal at this point.

Jimin suddenly let out a soft squeal, causing Hoseok and Jungkook to jump slightly. He pulled out a small pink skirt and eagerly looked up at Jungkook and Hoseok, silently asking for permission. The both of them just nodded and watched their friend run to the changing rooms, glad to see that he was so excited.

"Cutie," Jungkook smiled, shaking his head. Jimin was always the cutest one. He had the cutest face, the cutest laugh and by far the most adorable body. He didn't like being so chubby but Jungkook and Hoseok preferred him that way. After a moment Jimin came back out, twirling around in the new pink skirt once he was in front of his friends.

"Well?" He asked softly, fiddling with his sleeves as the other two looked him up and down. The skirt was a bit short, just around mid thigh, but he looked really good in it, like always. Jungkook nodded and gave him a thumbs up, nudging Hoseok once he realized that he was still staring at the boys pale thighs.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah, you look beautiful, Minnie." He blushed, continuing to look at the skirts. Jimin and Jungkook laughed, grabbing a few more skirts before running to the changing rooms together. Jungkook made it in first, happily changing into a cute, glittery, black skirt. He was about to call out for Jimin when he heard a voice outside, seemingly talking to his friend. He wandered closer to the door, trying to make out what he was saying. What he heard nearly made him throw up.
***
"Come on baby, why don't you show me what you've got on under that skirt."

"U-Uh, I don't-I don't want to, s-sir."

"Oh, come on princess, don't be a bitch and just show me!"

"S-Sir I don't-"

Suddenly there was a loud smack and a thump, the sound of sobs soon flooding through the air. Jungkook threw the door open, looking for his friend. As he looked to the corner he noticed a foot with a baby pink shoe on it and he ran over, quickly shoving the stranger off of his friend. He pushed Jimin out into the open, letting out a soft cry as he himself got kicked in the side.

"Oh look here, we've got another little toy to play with. Grab him." One of the guys muttered, signalling to another one. He grabbed Jungkook roughly, clamping a hand over his mouth before dragging him into the bathroom. The boy whimpered and squirmed around, doing his best to break free.

He quickly got pinned to the floor, someone holding him down while the biggest male ran a hand along the inside of his thigh. Jungkook cried, kicking the man in the shoulder. Big mistake. A loud slap resonated throughout the room as a hand came in contact with Jungkook's thigh, making him flinch and sob loudly.

Meanwhile, Jimin was a mess. He didn't know where Hoseok was and nobody would look at him when he tried to get their attention. Suddenly his eyes landed on a group of teens and he ran over, tears spilling down his cheeks.

"E-Excuse me!" He shouted, stopping behind them. "Guys! Guys, please don't ignore me." The boy grabbed the first arm he saw, tugging softly. It resulted in a rather rough slap across the face but it was okay. At least he got their attention. "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. B-But i need help! My friend, he got dragged into the bathroom and-"

"Listen buttercup, we don't care. Fuck of already, yeah?" Someone interrupted him, making him cry harder.

"No, you listen, asshole!" The boy suddenly snapped, rubbing his swollen cheek. "My best friend is probably getting raped in there! Now will you help me or not? I can't do it by myself and nobody will even fucking look at me!" The rest of the group froze, staring at him with wide eyes. Suddenly a tall boy gasped and ran towards the bathrooms, panic rising. Jungkook. He rushed into the bathroom, his friends following quickly. Just in time too.

Jungkook was shaking at this point, hardly able to breathe. The large man had been leaving wet kisses along his thighs, his hands snaking their way into the boys panties. Jungkook couldn't get away and he was terrified.
***
The door burst open and a group of boys came in, scaring off the other men. One of them rushed forward and picked Jungkook up, handing him to another like a child.

"Jin," the tall male spoke softly, addressing the one who was now holding Jungkook. "Take them home and make sure that they're okay. I've got something to take care of here. Just keep him safe." The other male nodded, carrying Jungkook out of the room and to where Jimin was now standing with Hoseok, who just showed back up.

"Come on boys, let's get you back home. Yoongi will pay for your stuff and bring it in a bit."
------
So, that's the end of the prologue! Was it okay? I think it was. As always, my stories are literally never re-read or edited so if you see any mistakes please tell me and I will fix them. Thank you so much for checking out my book and I'll see you in the next chapter!