Chapter 11

(I'm in class and I wanna die)

~~~

"Tae?" Jungkook asked, shifting around in the boys arms. It had probably been a month since Jungkook found out that Taehyung was V and since then they had been hanging out a lot more often. It was nice since Jimin and Hoseok were always out with their boyfriend, Yoongi (fight me bitch).

Taehyung looked down at the boy, momentarily moving his hand away from Jungkook's hair.

"Yes baby?" No, they weren't dating but you really couldn't tell with how close they were. Jungkook sighed, fiddling with the hem of his sweater.

"H-How old were you when you went a-all the way or most of the way with someone else for the first time?" Jungkook got shy after that, laying his head down on Taehyung's chest to avoid looking at him. Taehyung shrugged a bit, watching Jungkook flush.

"Almost 16? Maybe a little after that?" He said softly, slowly starting to play with the boys hair again. "Why baby?"

"I-I was just- I'd been-...thinking about it I suppose. I just- feel like I'm ready but I'm scared. And I just want to know when everyone else you know-did it- to help me decide."

Taehyung paused for a second before continuing what he was doing, humming softly. "Oh baby," He started, pressing a soft kiss to Jungkook's cheek. "If you're ready then that's great but don't let other people's choices effect you. You should only do it because you want to, not because you feel like you should, okay?"

"I-I want to. I'm just nervous."

"Everyone is nervous the first time baby boy. It's normal."

Jungkook nodded slowly, sitting up after a moment. "T-Tae? Do you think that m-maybe...we could.."

Taehyung sat up as well, watching the boys face with careful eyes. "Kookie, baby, are you sure you want to do that with me? It's a special thing baby..."

"I'm sure Tae. I want to. I want you."

"Fuck- okay. Okay baby, if you're sure."

"I am."

~~~~~

Seriously guys, don't let anyone make you feel like you should have sex just because they have. Losing your v-card is supposed to be special and done with someone you truly love. That's why I'm waiting.

Anyways, the next chapter will be smut so if you aren't into that then just skip it, 'kay? Thank you so much for the support on my trashy little story. It really, really means a lot to me.

I love you guys! Bye!