Chapter 3

Jungkook let out a quiet sigh, grabbing his backpack while shouting a goodbye to his mom. He felt a bit down today since he would once again be walking by himself. See, recently Jimin and Hoseok had started walking to school with Yoongi-hyung, one of the boys who helped at the mall. They still sat with him at lunch came over every day but it was just a bit different without them in the mornings. Sometimes Jin-hyung would come get him though, since he was practically a second mother at this point. The boy jumped slightly as his phone vibrated in his pocket, making him stumble and inevitably trip over plain air as always.

He let out a quiet whimper as he climbed back up from the ground, looking down at his now ripped thigh high socks and skinned knees with a sad expression. The boy sighed and pulled out his phone, seeing a message from V. He clicked on it with a pout, continuing to walk.

btsV: Hey baby!

TheRealJK: I hate you.

btsV: Well shit, what did I do?

TheRealJK: Your stupid text scared me and I fell and ruined my clothes!

btsV: Oh baby

btsV: I'm sorry

btsV: Are you hurt?

TheRealJK: I skinned my knees ;-;

btsV: Shit, I'm so sorry sweetie.

btsV: You'll have clean clothes in your locker when you get to school, okay?

That was the thing, V went to Jungkook's school but the boy still didn't know just who he was. At this point it was obvious that he wasn't a threat, he was probably one of the nicest guys there but Jungkook really wanted to know exactly who he was. For now though, he'd have to wait.

TheRealJK: You're a fucking angel.

btsV: Did my baby just say a bad word?

TheRealJK: You said I could.

btsV: True.

btsV: Hurry up and get to school, it's supposed to rain.

TheRealJK: Yes Daddy -_-

btsV: You're going to make me hard if you keep calling me that.

Read at 6:30 a.m.

~~~~