Chapter 14

Taehyung let out a soft sigh as he heard his phone go off with the third phone call this hour. He had been trying to study for aethe science quiz coming up and he hoped that the person calling him would get the message to leave him alone but apparently not. The male stood up and walked over to his phone, not even bothering to look at the I.D. as he answered. 

"Hello?"

"T-Tae, I think someone is following me."

It was Jungkook. Taehyung immediately straightened up, his brows furrowing. 

"What do you mean Kook? How far are you from my house?"

"I- Not far. And I've been walking for quite awhile but there's this guy behind me still and I'm scared Tae."

"It's okay, relax baby. Just come to my place, okay? The door is unlocked."

"O-Okay. Okay. I'm coming."

"You'll be okay."

----

"It was so scary!" Jungkook whined, climbing into Taehyung's lap to hide his face in his neck. Taehyung sighed and rubbed the boy's smooth back, humming softly. 

"I bet it was Kookie, I'm just glad that you're okay though. I don't know what I would have done  if you got hurt."

Jungkook just nodded in agreement before slipping out of his skirt and climbing into Taehyung's bed and under the covers, shivering. Taehyung got the hint and stripped into his boxers before climbing under and cuddling up to the shaking boy, humming softly. Poor baby got so spooked. 

As usual, it didn't take very long for Jungkook to fall asleep, clinging onto Taehyung like his life depended on it. Taehyung went back to studying, finding it surprisingly easy to focus with him there. He let out a small chuckle, realizing how soft he was turned because of this boy. 

"What have you done to me, Jeon Jungkook?"