Chapter 12

Taehyung sat back against the headboard, gently pulling Jungkook into his lap, flush against him.

"You're so pretty, baby." He muttered, leaning forward to kiss and suck at the boys neck. "So fucking pretty.."

Jungkook just gasped and tilted his head back, a soft moan escaping as Taehyung started sucking on his sweet spot. Jungkook knew that he bruised easily but he didn't mind, he wanted to be marked up.

The boy continued to let out small moans as time went by, occasionally getting louder as Taehyung found a sweet spot. He was still so sensitive.

Jungkook scooted forward in the older males lap before rolling his hips gently, chasing more pleasure. Taehyung chuckled and pulled back from Jungkook's neck, taking a moment to admire the beautiful shades of pinks and purples cascading down the boy's pale neck before gripping his hips, grinding up against him nice and hard.

Once again it was extremely effective, Jungkook crying out. Yet again, he was only in a sweater and panties at the moment since he took off his shorts when he got there, so that definitely made it feel better.

"Look at you," Taehyung muttered, staring at Jungkook through hooded eyes. "Looking so pretty right now baby, bet you'd look even prettier sitting on my cock. Would you like that, Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded quickly. "Y-Yes. Yes daddy, please." He begged, letting his eyes slip shut as Taehyung ground against him once more.

"Then let's get you there baby."

---

Taehyung groaned as he watched Jungkook stretch himself, the faint smell of strawberries from the lube attacking his senses. Right now Taehyung had a loose grip on his cock, pumping himself lazily as he watched Jungkook. Originally he had planned to stretch the boy himself but Jungkook just blushed and said that he would cum too early if Taehyung did it, so he was doing it himself. Taehyung didn't really mind though because holy shit the sight was beautiful.

After a few more minutes Jungkook pulled his fingers out, moaning softly.

"T-Tae. Daddy, I'm ready. Please," he begged, nearly crying in relief as Taehyung started to lube his cock up. Once he was finished Jungkook moved to hover over his hips, lining the tip of his cock up with his entrance. After taking a deep breath he sunk down, letting his head fall back.

He was a bit overwhelmed right now. He felt so full and every time he shifted it seemed like Taehyung's cock just went deeper and deeper. The boy swallowed thickly, letting out a small moan as he rocked his hips. Oh god.

After a moment Jungkook raised up to the point of where he was almost off of Taehyung's cock before letting himself fall back down, moaning loudly. Taehyung just gripped his hips to help guide him up and down, letting Jungkook set his own pace.

It wasn't long before Jungkook was a moaning mess, eagerly bouncing on Taehyung's cock. His thighs were burning from the strain but he didn't care. It felt too good to care.

Taehyung groaned deeply, muttering words of praise to Jungkook as he went. Fuck, he was so tight. Taehyung turned his attention to Jungkook's pleasure and snapped his hips up as the boy was dropping down, making him sob as he slammed into his prostate.

"Oh fuck, please do that again." Jungkook whimpered, genuinely almost breaking down into tears as Taehyung started doing it every time he fell back down. It was just- holy shit it was good.

It wasn't long before Jungkook's moans got louder, higher. Taehyung had a hand wrapped around his cock already, pumping in time with their thrusts.

"Come on baby," Taehyung started, watching Jungkook with a small smile. "I know you're close, I am too. Cum for me baby boy, let daddy see how good he's made you feel."

Almost as if Taehyung had flipped a switch inside of him Jungkook's body had tensed up, his cock twitching in Taehyung's hand. Suddenly he let out a loud moan, his eyes snapping shut and his head falling back as he came.

Taehyung just smiled and continued to thrust into the boy, cumming inside of him moments later. He let go of the boys cock, leaning up to press a few small kisses against Jungkook's shoulder.

"You did so good, Kookie. I'm so proud of you." He muttered, making Jungkook shiver. He helped the smaller boy raise off of his cock and get laid down before wandering into the bathroom, coming back later with a warm cloth.

He gently wiped the sweat off of Jungkook's face, slowly bringing the cloth down afterwards to get the rest of his body before moving between his legs, wiping away the dried cum and sticky lube before tossing the rag into the laundry basket and climbing in bed.

Jungkook immediately cuddled into his side, eyes already shut.

"How are you feeling, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, carding his long fingers through the boys hair.

"Good." He muttered, lightly kissing Taehyung's shoulder. "Tired."

Taehyung giggled and pulled the covers up, letting Jungkook further snuggle into him and get comfortable.

"Go to sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake up."

"M'kay. I love you, Tae."

Jungkook was already asleep by the time Taehyung actually replied but by the small smile that hit the boys face Taehyung knew he heard.

"I love you, Kookie.."

~~~~~

I am so sorry for updating so late! I fell asleep really early and I just couldn't wake back up. But, I finished the chapter for you guys the second I woke up (though I'm about to go back to sleep) so I hope you like it. Thanks for reading, I love you guys!