Chapter 21

So, this book is getting pretty close to ending. It's probably going to end in 2 or 3 chapters. What have you thought about it? Honestly, this book is kind of the random bullshit I think up that I decided to put plot into. I've had fun though. Ohhhhhh, would you guys like a Q&A? Probably not. If you want though, comment some questions for me or one of the characters (be sure to specify though). Anyways, enjoy!

____

"I'm heading out for a bit, Jungkook. I've got something to do so I'll probably be gone a couple of hours." Taehyung shouted up the stairs, slipping on his shoes and grabbing his wallet. Today was the big day. Jungkook's birthday. Taehyung was heading out to the woods to help everyone decorate for tonight, hoping that the 6 of them could get it looking nice.

Thankfully the walk wasn't very far and by the time Taehyung got there, everyone else had already arrived and started decorating. He quickly walked over to where Yoongi and Jimin were struggling to hang some lights on a higher part of a tree, giggling because of how cute they were. Both of the men thanked him and smiled, handing him some more lights to hang up.

Taehyung looked around and sighed softly. God, they still had a lot of work to do. "Come on guys, we only have 3 hours left!"

-----

"Kookie, baby. I'm home!" Taehyung shouted, listening for the sound of his boyfriend moving. It wasn't long before he heard loud footsteps and soon enough he was being tackled, a very happy and giggly Jungkook laying on top of him. "Well, someone's happy."

"I am. I'm really happy because of the new clothes that hyungie bought me!" Good. He liked the outfit.

"Oh baby, I'm glad you like them. Why don't you go put them on? Hyungie has somewhere to take you." Taehyung said after a moment, leaning up to give Jungkook a small kiss. The boy nodded quickly and got up, running to go change. "Aish, that boy."

After a few minutes Jungkook came running down the stairs, dressed up in his brand new clothes. He looked stunning, really. Taehyung coughed as he realized he had been staring before holding his hand out, speaking softly. "Come on, Jungkookie. Let's get going."

---

"Tae," Jungkook whined, tugging on the older males hand. "Where are we going?"

"Ah, ah, ah." Taehyung responded, keeping his eyes ahead as they walked down the path leading to the "mystery" place. "It's a secret, bunny boy. You're going to have to wait and find out."

"But-"

"The only but allowed is your cute little butt. Now be patient baby."

"Ugh, fine."

Taehyung smiled and rolled his eyes, walking just a bit faster so Jungkook didn't have to wait so long.

After another moment they made it to the spot, Jungkook looking around in amazement. Taehyung glanced over and nodded at Jin, watching him light the candles on the cake they bought before leading everyone out.

"Saeng-il chukahamnida, saeng-il chukahamnida! Saranghaneun Jungkook shi, saeng-il chukahamnida!" Everyone sang, watching as Jungkook broke out into a big smile before blowing out his candles, making a wish.

"Happy Birthday Jungkookie!" Jimin shouted, running over to hug his friend. Jungkook gladly hugged him back, tears springing to his eyes.

"G-Guys!" He stuttered, sniffling quietly. "I love you guys so much. I-I wasn't expecting this, really. Saranghae."

"Saranghae, Jungkookie!" Everyone yelled back, running to hug him (after Jin set the cake down of course.) After the group hug was over and they finished the cake everyone walked to the spring, smiling as they heard Jungkook gasp. Everyone was quick to strip down to their underwear and jump in, laughing and splashing each other. Just like they thought, Jungkook wasn't so shy when it came to showing his body around them. That's good. Really good actually.

Taehyung smiled and swam to the edge to grab his phone, quickly videoing the fake and over exaggerated Jikook make-out session that everyone was cheering on, laughing as Jimin's hand slipped and they started screaming because their lips touched.

"Gah, just kiss! We know you want to!" Yoongi shouted, his hands cupped over his mouth to make sure they could hear. Both boys just started to laugh loudly, nearly falling over. Taehyung giggled and ended the video, tossing his phone back onto land before swimming on over and pulling Jungkook towards him.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, get your own man!" Jimin shouted, splashing him. Jungkook just kept laughing, squirming to get out of Taehyung's grasp to help Jimin attack.

"Traitor!"

----

Jungkook sighed softly, laying his head on Taehyung's chest, struggling to keep his eyes open. The past few hours had been pretty tiring for him, for them all. He tugged a blanket over him and Taehyung, moving his attention to the movie projecting on the white sheet Seokjin-hyung hung up. It was his favorite movie but as Taehyung started playing with his hair he found it harder and harder to stay awake, eventually just giving up, lightly kissing the older boys shoulder before falling asleep. It was his birthday anyways, he didn't have to stay up if he didn't want to.