Chapter 18

MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF RAPE AHEAD.. IT ENDS AT THE *** IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN'T READ IT

-

"Oh, what do we have here?" A deep voice spoke up, making Jungkook freeze in his spot. Why was he not allowed to go to school without something happening to him? The boy turned around and swallowed thickly, nearly choking as he saw the group behind him. They were the group from the mall. "Looks like our little toy has been playing with someone else. " A large man muttered, eyeing the bruises on Jungkook's neck.

"I'd say that deserves a punishment, don't you boss?"

"I'd say it does. Grab him."

Jungkook didn't stay any longer. The small boy turned and ran, feeling the tears pricking at his eyes already. He was panicking. Jungkook turned the corner quickly, struggling to figure out where he was as he ran.

The boy whined as he found himself at a dead end. He already heard the heavy footsteps behind him and it wasn't long after that he found himself pinned to the brick wall, tears rolling down his cheeks. He tried to fight them off, even managing to nail one of them right in the nuts but it just made them angrier, made them yank his hair and press him harder against the wall.

All the boy could do was cry as he was soon shoved to the ground, a hand pushing under his skirt. A pair of lips found their way to his own and he just sobbed, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. His arms were pinned under his back and the man on top of him was sitting on his thighs so he couldn't move. He was trapped. He was trapped and no one was there to help.

Jungkook flinched violently as someone pulled down his underwear, desperately trying to get away. He began pleading with them, begging to be let go.

"Aww, how cute. Look at how pretty our little toy is, begging us to quit. Poor baby...Who wants him first?"

The large man from before walked over, already unzipping his jeans. Jungkook shut his eyes again, screaming into someone's hand before getting slapped roughly, a fresh batch of tears rolling down his pale cheeks. He felt his legs being spread and he screamed again, getting hit even harder this time.

Jungkook heard the man between his legs spit before he felt something pushing inside of him. Pain burst through his entire lower region and he screamed once more, violent sobs following. It wasn't long before he felt his body go limp, all ability to fight back disappearing as the man thrusted into him roughly.

All the boy could feel was pain. Excruciating pain. But he couldn't move.

This is the end. Jungkook thought, his eyes still shut tightly so he didn't have to see anything that was happening to himself. This is how I'm going to die.

The large man pressed their lips together, continuing to mercilessly fuck into Jungkook's limp body. Suddenly though, Jungkook's body started to move again as he thought of something. He roughly bit down on the larger males lip, feeling and tasting the blood that flooded out of the fresh hole. The man cried out and pulled away, giving Jungkook a chance to escape.

***

He grabbed his underwear and scrambled to get up, running past the group and onto the street. The boy was quick to put his underwear back on and run as fast as he could, checking to be sure that his phone was still in his jacket pocket before pulling it out. He could hear footsteps and yells behind him but thankfully it caught an officers attention, causing him to quickly stop the group.

Jungkook ran into the closest building and to the bathroom, quickly dialing a number. The person answered on the third ring, their voice flooding through the speaker.

"Jungkook? Where are you? I thought you were on your way?"

Jungkook broke down, collapsing onto the floor. "M-Minnie," he whispered through his sobs, curling in on himself. "G-Get Taehyung and Hobi. C-Come get me. Please."

"Kook, where are you? We're on our way." Jimin said immediately after, not even questioning his friend. Their was no need to, not with how distressed he sounded. Jungkook quickly told him the name of the café he ran into, also adding that he was in the bathroom before hanging up. He curled in on himself, letting out soft little sobs.

---

Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok rushed into the bathroom, spotting Jungkook curled up in the corner. Jimin was the first one to reach him, hugging him close and speaking softly in his ear. Hoseok sent Taehyung a sympathetic look before speaking softly, making sure only Taehyung could hear.

"Something bad happened. He hasn't been like this in years."

Taehyung just nodded and stayed where he was, letting Jimin and Hoseok talk to Jungkook and help him calm down. He didn't move until he head the quiet whimper of his name.

Jimin and Hoseok automatically moved, letting Taehyung sit down. Jungkook immediately moved into the older males lap, starting to shake and sob once again.

The four were in there forever before Jungkook finally calmed down enough to tell them what happened. By the end Taehyung and Hoseok were absolutely pissed (but Hoseok was busy taking care of a vomiting and crying Jimin so he couldn't make it known and Taehyung couldn't show it in fears of scaring Jungkook further.)

---

Eventually the boys had to leave, Jimin and Hoseok both going their own way seeing as Jimin still felt incredibly sick and felt like he was going to throw up again at any moment. Taehyung took Jungkook back to his house since that was where Jungkook felt safest, knowing he would have to take care of the boy for awhile now.

They moved into Taehyung's bathroom after gathering some comfortable clothes and a spare pair of Jungkook's underwear, Taehyung setting Jungkook on the toilet seat before running a warm bath for him. Once it was ready Taehyung helping Jungkook strip and set him in the tub, dropping in a blue and pink cotton candy scented bath bomb since he knew Jungkook liked the smell. He grabbed a wash cloth and poured some (also cotton candy scented) body wash on it, gently starting to wash the boy off.

He worked over his back, frowning at the scratch marks covering the otherwise flawless skin, leaning in to press a kiss to the boys shoulder.

"You're so beautiful Kook. I love you so much." Taehyung muttered softly, feeling Jungkook relax against him. The older male continued to wipe him down, washing the soap away as he went. He paused as he made it to the boys thighs, glancing up at him for permission to wash between his legs. After a moment Jungkook nodded, taking a shaky breath as he spread his legs a bit to make it easier.

Taehyung was quick to clean him up, seeing how nervous Jungkook still was. Once he was finished he let Jungkook lay back and close his eyes for a moment while he grabbed the shampoo and conditioner, tossing the slightly bloody rag into the trash. Jungkook had to be in so much pain right now.

Taehyung finished with Jungkook's hair quickly, getting him out of the bath and dried as he saw how tired he was. As soon as the bath was drained Taehyung dressed Jungkook and carried him to the bedroom, getting him under the covers. Jungkook whined softly, letting Taehyung change before tugging him under as well, not wanting to be alone.

The older male pulled him close, pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head as he fell asleep. He really hoped that Jungkook would be okay after today. One things for sure, he wasn't going to let him out of his sight for very long from now on. He couldn't let the boy get hurt again.