Back Home

We all finally arrived home, and as promised, mum and dad weren't home. Since I wouldn't have to ask to them to go to Matty's I could just leave. I ran to my car and headed for Matty's. I walked into Matty's, knowing I'm allowed to just walk right in, his parents not caring. "Hey Bethany." Mrs.McCourt stopped me. "Hey Mrs.McCourt. How's it goin?" She sat the mail down and stood up. "It's going good. Yourself?" I shook my head. "Going good." She smiled in agreement. "Matty is waiting upstairs for you. Go on up." I smiled and flew up the staircase. "Matty! Incoming." I yelled. "Come on in." He yelled from the other side of the door. "So let's get this thing started!" Matty scooted over giving me room to sit by him. Took us 3 hours, but we got it done. It would've been finished sooner, but we spent half the time goofing off. "Alright Matty, I have to get going. It's getting late. My brother will start a search party to look for me if I don't get going." He laughed and opened the door for me all gentlemen like. "Thanks kind sir." I curtsied before him. "You're very welcome, ma' lady." He bowed. I gigled and exited. "See you later Mrs.McCourt." I gave a quick wave, in which she returned. I got a little close to my car and just felt a little light headed. I grabbed the side of my car and leaned against in for support, hoping for it to pass over. But the next thing I know, I'm on the ground. 'Bethany' I hear from Matty before blacking out. I was now awake in a sterile smelling hospital room, making me groan in responce. My Malachi suddenly appeared from nowhere, Jessa going to get the doctor I suspected. "Bethany, sis. How are you feeling?" My brother asked worried. "I'm fine now. My head is just throbbing a little." I reach for my head and rubbed it. "Ms.Caniff you're awake. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "Better." I responded one worded. He checked my vitals and gave the results.