Back at Kourtney's

*Beth*

I don't know how much longer I can stay here. I have no plan on how to escape, I just can't think of anything. I think that's good though, at leas the baby won't be in any danger. It's been a week and no one has showed up to my rescue. They need to hurry. "Beth. You've given me no reason right now to not trust you. I'll let you go downstairs with me for 2 hours, but then it's back up there for you afterwards." I stood up and she held onto my arm, not hard this time. "Be good." I sat on the couch and watched some tv. "Would you like a sower?" Kourtney asked. I haven't had a shower in awhile, I was starting to really stink. "Yes please." I said alittle too eager. "Come with me then." I got an hor long shower then got out. I now had 30 more minutes of being downstairs, so I watched some more tv. There wasn't much to do here since I wasn't allowed to go outside. "Alright Beth, you're 2 hours is up. It's time to go back up. Ellie will be here later. She'll bring up your chili when it's done." We walked upstairs and she locked back in my room. I layed down and stared at the ceiling. I really hated it here. I didn't want my baby growing up in here, I mean we don't belong here; plus, it wouldn't be fun for a child here. There's nothing to do, and I wouldn't let Kourtney take my daughter places, nope. I don't trust her. "Knock knock." Ellie said smiling. "How have you been?" I smiled and told her I was okay. "I saw Matty a few days ago. Him and some older boy was at my work, IHop. They showed me a picture of you two. It was cute. He asked me if I'd saw you around. I said no though. I'm sorry, to be honest, I wish I would've said yes. You do know that I wish I could get you out of here. Right?" I nodded my head. "It's just, if I tried, Kourt would hurt us both. I couldn't risk that." I understood, I really did, I just wish she'd still do it. I mean, there's one of Kourtney and two of us, we could take her. "I'll be back in a bit to bring up your dinner." She got up and left. I can't take this anymore.