2 Months Later

I've been here for a long time. My daughter is due any time now. It sucks that I'll be here when I give birth. I just hope Kourtney knows how to deliver a baby. I don't want my baby or I to die. "Kourtney, do you know how to deliver a baby? I mean I'm due any time now, how do you plan on pulling this one off?" I asked her sitting on my blankets. "My mom was a nurse, and I've been taking clases. I know what I'm doing." She said matter-of-factly. "Ok, good." I said. It was that night that I went into labor. It hurt so bad. Luckily Ellie was there, I don't know what I'd do without her. She's been my rock since I've been held up here. She's my friend, and I know I can trust her. "Just breathe in and out Beth, in and out." I held onto Ellie's hand while she coached me. "Alright Beth, it's time to push." Kourtney said. "Push push push." I pushed as hard as I could, but it still wasn't good enough. "One more good push should do it." I pushed the hardest I've ever pushed in my life and all of a sudden, crying took over the room. I delivered my baby girl, she's here, but Matty isn't. I was happy but I wasn't. Matty should've been here to see the birth of his daughter, not Kourtney. "It's a girl." Kourtney said while handing me my daughter. "She's perfect. She looks like Matty and I." I smiled saying his name. Kourtney gave me a dirty look and left. "Ugh. She's so pathetic. Ignore her, she'll get over it. She'll have to." At this point, I could care less about what Kourtney thinks; I have my daughter and that's all I'm worried about. "Sounds like she's hungry." Ellie said breaking my thoughts. "I'll leave you to it." Ellie left me to nurse her. "Come on sweetie, let's get you fed."  She seemed content after her feeding. I got up and picked out an adorable outfit for her to wear. "There you go, now you're all warm and fed." She was also wrapped in a fuzzy purple blanket. She fell asleep, so I put her in her crib and just watched her snooze. I layed down and took a nap, I was so worn out from pushing, plus I'd need the rest to be able to take care of her.