Chapter 2

"well technically that would be your step brother." Wheeljack said.

"I have a brother?" she asks. she sticks a hand out to Bumblebee. "Burnbee." Burnbee said.

"hi, I'm Bumblebee." Bumblebee smiled.

"nice." Burnbee muttered. she turned around and looked at Wheeljack. "so, uh, who is that?" Burnbee ask.

"primus what the slag happened out there? she wasn't that young when I had to leave." Ratchet said.

"Burnbee, Ratchet." Wheeljack said. she squealed happily and latched herself on to him. Ratchet struggled to catch himself, Wheeljack quickly lent a servo, propping Ratchet up effortlessly. "easy kid! I'm too old for this slag!" Ratchet hissed.

"yeah she's been missing you for years." Wheeljack chuckled. he held out a servo to Bumblebee. "I'm Wheeljack." Wheeljack said. Bumblebee look at him.

"yeah, I know who you are. you're explosions set me free from the Decepticon brig when I was sparkling." Bumblebee said. the room froze.

"how do you know it was mine?" Wheeljack ask.

"one it practically ran away from me when it sensed I was an Autobot, two you're one of the only bots in the world that can do something like that, three the colorful smoke it gave off flashed like the little panels on the side of your head." Bumblebee said pointing. Wheeljack laughed and hugged Bumblebee snickering. Bumblebee wiggled trying to get free.

"you really are related to this old grump." Wheeljack laughed. Prowl watched in amusement as Bumblebee found one bot he couldn't escape from.

"l-let go!" Bumblebee grunted. while they didn't notice, Optimus pushed Bulkhead, Sari, and Jazz out of the main room so the family could have privacy. Ratchet couldn't stop the snickering when his bonded dropped Bumblebee on his aft. Prowl was quick to pull him up.

"and who are you?" Wheeljack ask curiously.

"thats Prowl, Bumblebee's bonded." Ratchet grunted, trying to pry his daughter off. Wheeljack smiled, reaching out to shake Prowls servo. Prowl gave it a distasteful look.

"Prowls not much for shaking." Bumblebee explained as Prowl hesitantly shook Wheeljacks servo.

"only when it comes to people who have a Cybertronian record for blowing up." Prowl replied. Wheeljack chuckled.

"I don't do that all that often anymore. I got better." Wheeljack said. once Ratchet finally pried her off, Burnbee went after her brother, but Bumblebee was ready, so was Prowl. he quickly braced Bumblebee, though he seemed to be just fine on his own.

"Wheeljack said I had a brother! I never got to meet you! he said you were kidnapped before I even existed!" Burnbee said. Bumblebee nodded.

"yeah, I just found out I had a sister today." Bumblebee said, hugging back.

"technically you just found out you had a family today." Prowl corrected. Bumblebee nodded.

"yeah. that too." Bumblebee said. he hugged his sister. she let go and turned to Prowl. Prowl narrowed his eye's.

"no." Prowl said. she giggled at him. "no. I don't do hugs, unless it's Bumblebee. if it's not him, I hate physical contact." Prowl warned. Bumblebee laughed hugged Prowls side.

"aw but thats not fair." Burnbee pouted. Prowl shrugged at her.

"I don't do physical contact." Prowl replied, wrapping an arm around Bumblebee shoulders.

:bulletred: Prowl had a bad Sparkling hood. it's odd that he would even accept Bumblebee's contact. but he has. :bulletred:

Burnbee looked over to him curiously, but Ratchet was busy talking with Wheeljack.