Chapter 8

"thats completely illogica- oh." Wheeljack muttered. Prowl groaned softly and muttered as he sat up and shoved Bumblebee roughly.

"ouch hey!" Bumblebee glared.

"yeah how the slag do you think I feel!?" Prowl growled. "every time you do that I wake up with the worst processor ache and you know it!" Prowl hissed.

"I did not!" Bumblebee argued.

"that's bull shit!" Prowl hissed. Bumblebee gasp and narrowed his eye's.

"don't you bull shit me you asshole!" Bumblebee shouted, shoving back.

"then don't make my processor crash!" Prowl hissed.

"why are you such a sparkling about that!?" Bumblebee hissed.

"if anyone here is a sparkling it's you, you little bugger!" Prowl growled.

"oh yeah that's right because you never got a sparkling hood and you hate everyone because of it! and you fucking hate anyone and everyone who brings up creators!" Bumblebee shouted. the temperature seemed to drop in the room. Bumblebee swallowed hard. "Prowl I..." Bumblebee started. Prowl glared at him.

"why the slag did I ever  bond you?" Prowl hissed, ripping the machines off and storming out of the room.

"Prowl wait!" Bumblebee shouted, running after him. Ratchet and Wheeljack stood staring after them in shock.

"have they faught like this before?" Wheeljack ask.

"no. I think... I think it's the hole in Prowls spark." Ratchet said. "that or the sparkling Bumblebee's carrying." Ratchet said. Bumblebee knocked on Prowls door, but the ninja had locked it.

"Prowl! Prowl! I'm sorry!" Bumblebee said. Prowl opened the door, pure hatred in his visor. he narrowed his visor.

"go away. for your safety." Prowl hissed angrily. Bumblebee nodded. he knew he'd tore open the bandaid off the wound that his sister had just reopened the other day.

"okay... Prowl, please be careful okay? Ratchet just commed me that i-it could be the hole in your spark a-and the sparkling that caused the fight...." Bumblebee warned. Prowl stared at him a moment.

"yes of course why didn't I think of that? yes our unborn sparkling and the gigantic hole in my spark caused you to destroy our relationship in five minutes." Prowl growled sarcastically. Bumblebee glared at him.

"how pathetic can you be? stop being so touchy about your fragging family!" Bumblebee hissed.

"oh, you mean the same way you used to be, then you found out your family actually cared!? or how about the way you used to feel thinking about your sparkling hood? hmm?" Prowl asked. "think Bee, we got along better before you found out you still had family. we didn't bring up the past because it hurt us both and now, you're just going to have to wait, because I'm so angry at you for screaming that, I don't even want to look at you." Prowl hissed slamming his door. Bumblebee bowed his head. Prowl was right. they never brought up the past before, it hurt them both to talk about it, and now he'd become a little cocky knowing he had Ratchet, Wheeljack, a sister, Prowl, and a kid on the way. all Prowl had was Bumblebee and the sparkling. Bumblebee felt like an idiot. why did he have to scream at Prowl? the only real thing that bothered him and Bumblebee brought it up. he could hear Prowl climbing his tree. Bumblebee bit his lip, debating going after him but ighed and decided not to. he knew Prowl was angry enough and would only get angrier if not left alone, but that didn't mean he couldn't feel the hurt and loneliness Prowl was trying so despritely to keep him from feeling through their bond. Prowl wanted his family and he was slightly jealous of Bumblebee finding his. he wanted to keep it from his bonded but Bumblebee had known from the start. Prowl was happy for him, but he wished he had the same. there had to be something Bumblebee could do. he paused and snapped his fingers. he turned and ran for Jazz.