Chapter 17

"her cries got to me immediately, because she's my sparkling. she's only a few hours old and she can't do for herself yet. it killed me to hear her cry and scream the whole way here because when Prowl said to take care of us, you didn't think her being hungry was important enough to stop." Bumblebee glared. he turned and cuddled Luna, who didn't understand what was happening, but glared at her uncle the best she could anyway. she cuddled up to Bumblebee, who held her tightly.

Prowl, has he attacked yet?

no but we've seen him around the base several times since you both left a few hours ago. how is Luna? I could feel that she was upset.

Bumblebee sat down, leaned against a wall.

she's okay. she was hungry and upset, that I was upset that we couldn't stop right then and sooth her.

well she seems happy now.

she is....

whats wrong Bee?

what Jazz said earlier got to me.

what did he say?

that if I didn't want to see Luna hurt, killed, or sparkling napped we had to ignore her cries and keep going. I don't want her hurt or taken away from me in any way.

he smiled after a moment as he felt Prowl comforting him over their bond.

don't worry Bee. she won't be.

Bumblebee nodded watching Luna.

:bulletblack: why the slag would you ever say something like that to Bumblebee about our daughter!? :bulletblack:

Jazz jumped in shock at the sudden shouting comm. he headed outside to deal with it. Luna layd in her mothers arms cuddling him happily. she drank her bottle quietly watching him.

Bumblebee the Decepticons are attacking, if anything happens I want you to know I love you and Luna so much and you'll be well taken care of. okay?

Bumblebee suddenly got a bad feeling.

Prowl?

yes Bumblebee?

shove that up your fragging aft. nothings going to happen to you anyway.

he felt amusement from Prowls side of the bond.

yes love.

Bumblebee nuzzled Luna and cuddled her.

"awe baby girl I love you so much and so does your daddy." Bumblebee smiled. Jazz came back in slowly. he didn't say anything to Bumblebee at all. Luna giggled when Bumblebee laid her down. she rolled over laughing. "you are going to be as smart as your daddy aren't you? you'll be walking before you're even a few Earth months old won't you?" Bumblebee chuckled. "try not to start crawling before your daddy see's you again alright?" Bumblebee ask. she squealed at him, rolling back over happily. Bumblebee played with her a bit smiling and laughing.

"look Bee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it earlier." Jazz said.

"I know.. I'm just sensitive and I miss Prowl and my dad." Bumblebee sighed.

"what no love for me?" Wheeljack teased rolling in. he transformed and sat beside Bumblebee and Jazz.

"Wheeljack? why are you here?" Jazz ask.

"Ratchet ask me to come with you guys cause we could feel Bee was upset." Wheeljack said.

"wait, you could feel it?" Bumblebee ask.