Chapter 5

"don't get up." Prowl said. Bumblebee looked down where Prowl was staring, energon leaked from his middle and legs. Bumblebee pushed him back.

"I'm fine." Bumblebee muttered getting up slowly. he used his stingers on Starscream as Optimus and Sentinel pulled up.

"Prowl get Bumblebee inside. we'll handle Starscream." Optimus said. Bumblebee grunted softly.

"put me down. at least let me walk." Bumblebee said. Starscream dove at Prowl as he put Bumblebee down. "Prowl!" Bumblebee shouted shoving him out of the way. Starscream slammed Bumblebee against a tree and Bumblebee slumped down, groaning. Prowl jumped up and kicked Starscream back towards Optimus.

"and now do you want to walk?" Prowl ask. Bumblebee glared at him, but it was a painfilled glare. Prowl was quick to scoop him up and run him inside. but Starscream grabbed Prowls leg and drug him into the air, making him drop his injured bondmate from about five feet in the air. Optimus was quick to catch the injured beetle.

"I thought you were going to handle Starscream! now he's got Prowl!" Bumblebee shouted, holding his side. Optimus ran Bumblebee inside to the rec room the back out to help Sentinel. Prowl, still upside down in Starscreams grasp, growled.

"put me down Starscream!" Prowl hissed, kicking the seeker in the face. Starscream yelped, letting go and holding his face. Prowl flipped and landed on his peds heading inside to get to Bumblebee. he scooped Bumblebee up gently, but the beetle still cried out in pain. "just try to keep still while I get you to Ratchet." Prowl said.

"wh-why is it always me?" Bumblebee muttered.

"because you don't think before you do and rush out to take on Decepticons by yourself." Prowl replied.

"i-it was just Starscream." Bumblebee whimpered. Prowl didn't respond.

"third time in two days kid." Ratchet said.

"new record." Bumblebee muttered. now he was falling unconscious.

"alright Prowl, get ready to help. he's got so much energon leaking I'm going to need help." Ratchet said, helping Prowl lay Bumblebee down gently. Bumblebee whimpered softly.

"just tell me what I need to do." Prowl said.

"first off use your bond to help keep him onlined." Ratchet said.

"already doing it." Prowl replied.

"good pry his chest plate off. we need to get it out of the way." Ratchet said. Prowl nodded and gently pride it off Bumblebee, setting it aside. 

"can't you put him out or something?" Prowl ask.

"no he's lost so much energon if he goes out, he might not wake up." Ratchet said. keeping that in mind, Prowl used their bond to try and keep Bumblebee awake.

"his spark is weak." Prowl warns. Ratchet nods as they start patching him up. Ratchets head jerked up when Prowl suddenly stumbled. he knew what that meant. they were loosing Bumblebee and, as his bonded, it was hurting Prowl physically, even if the bot didn't know thats what was wrong.

"Wheeljack! get out here!" Ratchet shouted. Wheeljack ran in from doing whatever he was in the back.

"Ratchet?" Wheeljack ask.

"get over here and help me. we're loosing him!" Ratchet hissed. "Prowl sit down. focus on keeping Bumblebee alive and if you get dizzy tell me." Ratchet said.

"why don't we just use Sari's key?" Prowl ask. Ratchets optics widened quickly.

"right Wheeljack go get Sari. she's the little human girl." Ratchet ordered.