Chapter 16

Bumblebee come get the sparkling, now. Bluestreaks here.

"Bluestreak, what are you doing here?" Prowl hissed.

"I heard I was gonna be an uncle from Sentinel." Bluestreak replied with grin and walked over to Prowl. Bumblebee swooped in and grabbed Luna happily.

"c'mon cutie." Bumblebee grinned, walking away with her quickly. Bluestreak watched Bumblebee take Luna away.

"whats her name?" Bluestreak ask.

"it doesn't matter." Prowl replied. "not to you atleast." Prowl growled.

"you're gonna keep me from my niece?" Bluestreak ask shocked. the others slowly began leaving the room, except Ultra Magnus, he watched confused.

"Luna doesn't need a lying, theiving uncle!" Prowl growled.

"her names Luna?" Bluestreak ask.

"and you'll never see her again if I have my way." Prowl said. "you've pissed me off by abandoning me when I was a few years older then her, left me with the worse parents in the universe, and you pissed Bumblebee off the other day making fun of his height. you're never seeing her again." Prowl said.

"oh?" Ultra Magnus ask. "you're related?" Ultra Magnus ask.

"yeah. he's just about the worst older brother in the universe." Prowl glared.

"I told you I couldn't come back for you!" Bluestreak said.

"you abandoned me!" Prowl growled.

"abandoned you?" Ultra Magnus ask.

"yeah, with our abusive parents. though, there's an upside. I'll never subject my daughter to be around you and it taught me how not to treat my daughter." Prowl glared at Bluestreak. "do you realize what I went through after you left?" Prowl ask.

"it couldn't have been that bad." Bluestreak said. Prowl gave a sarcastic laugh.

"now you wouldn't know that would you? they were pissed when you left! guess who it got taken out on." Prowl said. "and now it's your turn to feel that anger!" Prowl said, striking out at his brother. Ultra Magnus and Bluestreak were shocked. Bluestreak sat on his skidplate on the ground.

"y-you hit me!" Bluestreak said surprised.

"oh, I hit you? oh I'm sorry did that hurt? no? let me try harder!" Prowl growled. Bluestreak rolled up out of the way and jumped up onto his peds.

"what the slag is wrong with you?!" Bluestreak ask.

"I'm in a bad mood and you just happened to show up and make it worse!" Prowl replied. "I'm angry every day I see you! it's all your fault! you know I offlined once right? they shocked me until I offlined, brought in a family friend, and brought me back! never would've happened if you hadn't up and left me." Prowl glared. he turned as he heard Luna start crying. "leave Bluestreak. now." Prowl stated, walking out of the room. he headed to his and Bumblebee's room. Luna was sitting up on the floor by herself. "Bumblebee, why is Luna on the floor?" Prowl ask. Bumblebee looked at him.

"she wanted to be. she cried until I put her down." Bumblebee replied. Prowl nodded and smiled scooping her up, tickling her belly.

"hi my little sparkling." Prowl chuckled. Luna giggled and cooed. there was a bolt shot across the room, hitting Bumblebee. Bumblebee shouted and looked over at his daughter.

"she shocked me!" Bumblebee shouted, rubbing his arm, where the bolt hit.

"we should probably have Ratchet disable those until she's old enough to use them properly." Prowl said. her little wheels spun happily, though they were of no use since she had no alt mode until she was older. they looked a lot like Prowls wheel's, though the were in the same spot as Bumblebee's wheels. she had two little headlights on her door wings and they flashed in delight when Prowl sat her down to look at his bondmates arm. "what are these scratches on your arms?" Prowl ask.