Chapter 3 Well this is Happening

The next day I woke up in my studio apartment that over looked the ocean side right next to the boardwalk. [Um, yeah so it will have tech that is from our time...just ignore it lol.

To say that I loved it was an understatement, sure it lacked my beloved loft bed but hay in it's place I get 4 attractive vampires! Anyway after making breakfast and doing everything I needed to do in the bathroom, I then proceeded to get dressed

After putting on my clothes I decided to waste time by switching between reading a book or watching the twilight zone on TV

It didn't take long before it was finally time to go and since I lived right next to the boardwalk I decided to leave my car behind. As I walked around hoping to spot Michael since if I remember correctly he was supposed to be buying a leather jacket and some shades in hopes of impressing Star.

Luckily for me it didn't take long for me to find him.

"It looks nice on you," I said as I watched him try on the leather jacket. Not expecting me Michael jumped while releasing a not so manly yelp which caused me to chuckle.

"Sup," I simply said while holding my hand up in a lazy greeting.

"Don't do that," He said while trying to stop his racing heart before giving me a smile.

"Does it really look okay?" He asked happy that he will be able to catch Star's attention.

"Yep, its like it was made for you man," I said and with that he finally bought the jacket and put it on.

"Now lets get going lover boy," I said playfully before leading him out the store. As we continued on down the street Michael spotted a piercing place causing him to pause.

'Man he really wants to impress Star,' I thought with a soft smile.

"It's all a rip-off," We heard Star say from behind us. This caused the two of us to quickly look behind us coming face to face with Star who was smiling softly.

"Hi," was all Michael could say which caused me to chuckle.

"Hey-yo Star," I said while throwing a friendly smile.