Chapter 4 Vamps being Vamps

The ride to the Bluff was as terrifying as I thought it would be. Not a good first experience if you ask me, since 90% of the time I keep rotating between almost passing out in fear or questioning Marko if he was secretly trying to kill me. I was not comforted when my only answer was a laugh that was joined by Paul on some occasions.

Once I began to notice that David and Michael was know ahead of us, I braced myself for what was about to happen next. Watching as Dwayne, Paul, and Marko came to a complete stop as David and Michael pushed forward towards the edge of the cliff before they to slam on the brakes which mainly only lead to Michael falling off his bike.

"That's got to hurt," I said while resting my chin on Marko's shoulder who smiled at my statement.

"Aww it's not that bad babe," Paul said while throwing and arm around my shoulders, pulling me off the bike and to his side.

"Oh, I know but knowing Michael it's more of a pride thing," I said and just on time since Michael then proceeded to punch David which lead to the boys moving to hold him back as he continued to call out David to fight him. 

It was then that David surprised the others who thought that he was about to end Michael by simply smiling at him before asking.
"How far you willing to go, Michael?"

-------------------------------
After all of that we are know walking into the famous Lost Boys hideout, and just like in the movie the entrance was filled with signs that read. 'Condemned,' 'Unsafe,' and 'unlawful to go past this point.' 

As we entered the opening in the rock Michael's eyes widen at the sight before him, I mean who can blame him the Victorian style hotel lobby was pretty cool...although it can't beat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's lair from the 2014 movie on down. 

"This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla back about 80 years ago. Too bad they built it right on top of the San Adreas fault," David said with pride once he saw our facial expression,before adding.
"In 1906, when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up and this place took a header into the crack."

"Man, you wouldn't believe the cool stuff we've found in here," Paul said  from his place on the fountain while lighting a joint before beginning to walk around the fountain's edge in amusement.

Talking a seat next to Marko who begin to play with his pigeons while every know and then he would show off a little which caused me to chuckle every know and then.

"I never took you as a bird lover," I said which to tell you the truth it was a surprise for me when I saw it in the movie.

"Well we have been known to surprise people," he said while giving me a secretive smile which caused me to smile since it wasn't that much of a secret to me...not that he will ever know.

It was then that I noticed that Michael was staring at Star who was returning his stare.
"C'mon, Michael. I want to go," Star said causing Michael to smile and me to frown since she totally forgot about me. 

"Tch, its not like I wanted to hang with you anyway," I mumbled which caused Marko to chuckle and playfully bump into my shoulder.

"Don't worry sweet thing I enjoy your company," Marko said with his signature smile which I returned while saying.

"Sure you say that know," before turning my attention back to Michael and Star.

"No. Stick around," David said while taking a seat in his wheelchair all while keeping his attention on Michael while every know and then glancing at Star.

"We were gonna grab some food," Michael tried to explain while still glancing at Star before turning his attention to David.

"Good idea," David agrees before turning to Marko and saying, "Marko, we're hungry." Was all he had to say before Marko nodded and stood to leave. Yet, not before asking if I wanted to go.