Chapter 9 Reveals and Man this is Easy

The ride to our destination was surprisingly quiet. As we stopped in the distance I saw the small party that was going on in the distance.

'This is it,' I thought while also feeling a little shocked over how calm I am of what was about to happen. 

Getting off the bike with the help of Marko, David lead us over to some trees and gestured for us to climb one of them. This time it was Dwayne that helped me since Marko and Paul was perched on one of the branches higher up.

Making myself conformable while David motioned to a hesitant Michael to join us which caused him to look unsure.

"What is this, David?" Michael asked as he looked over towards where the bonfire was taking place. 

"You're one of us, now," David throwing a smirk in my direction which I returned with a small smile, as he asked, "Aren't you?" 

"You know I am," I answered without hesitation which earned me smiles and a playful shove from the others yet paused when they noticed Michael's hesitation.

"You'll never see Star again if you aren't," David added which was all the motivation he needed before he moved to join us on the tree, with David not to far behind.

Turning our attention back to the bonfire, which was mainly filled with surfer Nazis who was both drinking and doing the big time drugs of the 1980s.

It was then that I heard Michael give a startled yell as one by one the boys revealed their faces....man are they fugly...like really why do chicks say that their vampire faces are hot? I prefer their more human face, and I am not ashamed to say this.

Ignoring Michael's screams of terror I watched in awe as the boys shoot up out of the tree and towards the party goers who had no idea what was about to happen to them until it was to late.
Looking down I saw that like in the movie Michael stared on with horrified expression on his face, while not moving to join them as David hoped.

Watching as he turned away, I saw that he was struggling to control himself which is obvious since his face was vamped out. Seeing this the boys began to chant his name, causing him to struggle even harder to control himself. 

He then turned and attempted to escape as the boys continued to feed. 

'He forgot about me....' I deadpanned while not really bothered by it.

Watching as he slide onto the ground he was gasping and sweating badly. This was far more dramatic then in the movie. As he lied on the ground looking bewildered on what was happening, he noticed just like I did at the silence that surrounded us now. 

Jumping a little when a hand was gently placed on my shoulder I looked behind me and saw that it was Marko with the others standing behind him looking at me. It was obvious that they were waiting for my reaction and was mildly shocked used my sleeve to wipe the blood off Marko's face while saying. 

"You dudes are lucky you are naturally handsome because your vampire faces are not sexy at all," I told them while smiling softly as they chuckled at my comment with relief clearly....well what I think is relief on their faces.

"You are taking this better then we thought you would," David said while placing a hand on my cheek before pulling away as he added.

"Although I can't say the same about Michael," while turning towards Michael and began to approach him.

"Now you know what we are, Michael," he told him before pausing before adding, "And who you are too. You'll never grow old and you'll never die, but you must feed." David told him with a calm and surprisingly reassuring look on his face as he looked toward Michael who's answer was to take off without saying a thing.

"You guys should have been more vanilla with him," I told them as I wiggled down carefully out of the tree and walked over towards them. 

"But he has to know what he is," David said while turning his attention towards me with a smirk.

"True but you forget he has the same mentality as Star so he will have to be introduced in a more gentle manner," I told them before holding out my sleeve I used to wipe Marko's face before doing the same to the others while adding, 
"I better be able to get the blood out after this."

"Wow, that's what you are worried about? Not about the fact that you are surrounded by 4 super hot vampires?" Asked Paul in a teasing way while throwing an arm around my shoulder which caused me to glare at him as more blood was added to my clothes. 

"Dang right, now you are going to come with me, since someone has to make the sacrifice in washing your clothes," I said while moving towards the bikes while the boys laughed.

"Oh come on girl, its not that bad," Paul chuckled out while pulling out a joint as he followed behind me with a bounce to his step, with the others not to far behind.

"It is that bad," I said plainly as I carefully got onto Marko's motorcycle while being silently happy that I was able to do it on my own even if it was painfully slow. 

"So you're inviting us over for a sleepover," Marko teased as he got in front of me while the others got on their bikes. 

"Sure if you want, it maybe nice for a change of scenery," I said while mumbling, "Hell anything that would allow me to clean those close," while silently wondering how they even got it clean when they where shown again in the cave in the movie.

"You heard the little lady, let's head out," David said while finding the whole thing amusing before gunning his engine which was soon followed by everyone else, before heading to my house.

'Keeping them out of danger is easier then I thought it would be, not to mention the fact that I can't help but feel bubbly at the fact that they trust me enough to agree in sleeping at my place.....even if it is mainly because their clothes are in a grave need of cleaning....especially Paul's white freaking pants.

-------------------------------------------------------

Long story short I was shocked at the fact that the boys would look nice wearing sweats and loose tanks, [well except Dwayne who wanted to remain shirtless and David who was wearing a blank shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows.]. 

At the moment their clothes were in the was, while their jackets where being hand washed since I didn't want to ruin them, especially Marko's. Giving a small sigh of relief as I finally managed to clean all of their jackets without any accidents I then hung them to dry before heading to see what the boys are up to.

The first thing I saw when I made it down stairs was Marko who was playing with Stevie who was surprisingly not curled up in a ball which is something he does with strangers.

'I guess birds aren't the only animals Marko is good with,' I thought with a soft smile before nearly laughing when I spotted Paul and David playing Donkey Kong on my cassette vision...man I can't wait for Xbox and PlayStation. Anyway at the moment Paul was losing horribly which proves that playing games high is not a good idea. Last but not lease was Dwayne who was reading what will later become a classic by Stephan King, 'Pet Sematary.' 

It was heart warming to see everyone having a good time, all we need now is Laddie but that can't happen until all of this is settled. 

Giving a soft smile I then moved to sit next to Marko and move to watch Paul and David continue to play the game which was amusing to see. Who know that Paul was a rager when it came to video-games.

'Now hopefully once Max reveals himself it would make things more easier for the others to agree with either turning or finding another way.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's all for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it, also I believe the next chapter will be the last so please review and vote on what you think.

Also if you noticed I tried to make the ending both oddly easy and different then others. I just wanted you to know that this was done on purpose, really wanted to be a weird one. :3