Chapter 6 You can never go wrong with Godzilla

When we finally reached my apartment I then lead them to the 7th floor were my home was, before inviting them inside.

"This is me," I said as they walked into my studio apartment and was happy with the looks of approval I received. 

"Nice place babe," Paul said as he already moved to make himself comfortable one one of my couches with the guys not to far behind. 

"Thanks, know I'll go and get the food, while you guys choose a movie to watch," I told them before walking over towards my kitchen and was happy that none of the food got burnt. 
"know do any of you don't like shrimp?" I asked as I pulled down my one of my favorite set of bowls and silverware while looking at them from over my shoulder.

"Can't say I ever had shrimp before," Dwayne surprisingly said as he watched as Laddie, Marko, and Paul argued over which movie to watch.

"I'm sure whatever you cook will be good," David said while giving me a smirk before turning back to watch the others in amusement.

"Got ya," I said while resuming my actions in putting the food in the bowls while silently thinking my past self from my original life in taking an interest in cooking.

"So what movie did you decide on?" I asked as I began to hand out the bowls of shrimp fried rice while also asking what everyone wanted to drink.

"Well at the moment we can't choose so we was going to as you what would you like to watch since David and Dwayne doesn't really care," Marko answered while taking his bowl happily and instantly began to eat. 

'I know that Chinese food was his favorite,' I thought while passing Paul and Laddie theirs which made me add, 'And I guess its theirs as well.' with a smile on my face.

"Well, how do you feel about Godzilla? I have all the movies," told them as I gave Dwayne and David their bowls and smiled as they nodded in thanks before looking over at the three by the movies.

"Sure that doesn't sound to bad, and man is this good!" Paul said while also throwing in a compliment which made me giggle a little.

" I wouldn't mind a monster movie," Marko agreed while throwing me a smile.

"Yeah, I love Godzilla!" Laddie said excitedly which made me smile at the two in return as I motioned towards wear the Godzilla movie was. 

Quickly moving to grab the drinks and one juice for Laddie I then headed back and saw that they choose the most recent one called Godzilla vs. Biollante which was an odd movie...well second to the Thing. 

"Nice choice, that one came out on tape last week," I said while handing everyone their beverages before taking a set next to Laddie and began to watch the movie. 

The night was pretty fun, after the movie we decided to play some card and board-games. This selection mainly made up of UNO [we stopped after the first 5 games since David is too freaking good at this game along with Marko], Monopoly [This was Dwayne's game all the way, & The Game of Life [this was Paul, Laddie, and mine game], lets just say during all this [mainly UNO] friendships was lost and and remade at some point. All in all it was pretty fun.

"Can we come over again?" Laddie asked as I lead them to the door while smiling.

"Sure my door is always open for you guys, expectantly you little dude," I said while bending down to give him a hug,

"Hey where is my hug?" Paul whined out playfully which caused my to chuckle and move to give him a hug which he excepted happily, although it was when I pulled away when I bursted out laughing when I saw Marko there next to me with his arms out and a large smile.

"Oh come here you," I said while pulling him into a hug and was shocked when he kissed the side of my head which made a large grin form on my face.

Once we broke apart I then decided to go on and hug David and Dwayne since I know for a fact that they would never admit to wanting a hug. After all the hugs was finished the boys left with the promise to come back over later tonight leaving me with a happy feeling in my heart.

'Man I love those guys,' I thought happily while moving to straighten up before going to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day I woke up to someone knocking at my door making me groan in my pillow since I was still pretty sleepy.  Stretching before quickly walking down my stairs while shouting, 'Here I come,' I then looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Sam.

"Hey Sammy," I said happily as I opened the door and pulled him into a hug which he returned while sighing, which caused me to ask...
"Hey bud, what's wrong?"

"Michael has been acting weird and moody so I decided to take off to get a break from him," Sam said as he moved to sit on one of my coaches while I closed the door with a chuckle.

"Well he is at that age," I said even thought I already know what was wrong but decided to not being it up yet.

"Sure whatever you say....Doesn't mean he has the right to be a jerk all of a sudden," Sam agreed while mumbling the last part with a pout as he pulled at the loose string on one of the pillows in his frustration.

"Hmm, well I think I have something that could cheer you up," I said with a grin before heading up towards my room while ignoring the look of confusion on his face.

With a large grin on my face as I raced towards one of my bookshelves that held my collection of comic books and picked out the one that I remember he was looking for in the movie. Grabbing it I quickly headed back down stairs while making sure to hide the comic behind me so he couldn't see it.

"Well what is it?" He asked while trying to look at what I was hiding behind my back which caused me to chuckle.

"Guess, its something you really wanted," I teased as my grin grow.

"I can't really think of anything at the moment," he said while grinning while his eyes brighten with eagerness only to brighten in joy when I held out the Batman #14 which was not easy to get if I can tell you anything.

"No way!" He shouted in disbelief as he took the comic from my hands as if it was a gift from god, causing me to smile happily.

"Yes way," I sang as he looked throw the comic before pulling me into a hug which I returned with a laugh.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" he chanted over and over again before pulling away.

"Hey its all good," I said before moving towards my kitchen.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked and shook my head happily when I got was a grunt since Sam was already to into his comic.

'I'm the same,' I thought fondly before continuing to prepare breakfast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well that's all for this chapter hope you liked it! Review and vote! :3